Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh, India
SRM University AP – Amaravati is offering scholarships to the most deserving students. Students getting an aggregate of 90% and above in PCM subjects in CBSE or an aggregate of 95% and above in PCM subjects in any state board would be given a 50% tuition waiver. Students above 95% aggregate in CBSE in the 12th standard are eligible for the Founder’s Scholarship which would include a full tuition and hostel fee waiver.
SRM University AP
At Amaravati, the new capital city of Andhra Pradesh, SRM University is focusing on establishing a multi-stream research University and will have the faculties of Engineering and Technology to start with.
SRM University will evolve as a top ranked University with global connections and nationality relevant programs of societal impact. SRM University will provide research based education. Flexible curriculum will be adopted fostering entrepreneurship and innovations.
SRM University AP – Amaravati is also working with MIT U.S. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, U.S.) in the design and development of its curriculum through the use of MITx courses.
The university is establishing centres of Excellence in Renewable Energy (Solar and Wind), Space Technology, Internet of Things (IoTs) and CRISPR. The Centre for Blue Economy being established at SRM University, Amaravati is unique in the country.
Faculty members with very high profiles and Scientific and Technical Contributions have been appointed. All these faculty members obtained their Ph.D., degrees from highly reputed world-class Universities. 90% of the faculty members have international experience and international exposure. SRM University, Amaravati will provide congenial environment for creative thinking with world-class infrastructure.
B.Tech academic programs in Computer Science Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) and Mechanical Engineering are being offered from the academic year 2017-18. Only 240 meritorious students are being admitted so as to have intensive interaction with the faculty members for academic interactions.
Students will be involved in ambitions projects such as “Mission to Moon”, “Jal-Janak Rail (Hydrogen Powered Train)”.
Amaravati, the new capital city of Andhra Pradesh is developing as world-class city with several industries. Thus the students of SRM University, Amaravati will have ample opportunities to work as interns in the industries in and around the University. This will ensure their placements in the globally recognized and established industries.
Assistant Manager post recruitment by NABARD As per report from sources it was stated that National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 91 Assistant Manager in Grade A vacancies for different disciplines in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). Interested candidates can apply online from June 19, 2017, to July 10, 2017.
- CBSE to advance Std.X and XII exams in order to increase the time for evaluation
- Apply for Lecture post at Tamilnadu Recruitment Board
- SRM University: Amaravati Announces Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- Apply for Executive Director Post at BSNL
- Apply for Officers, Clerks in Federal Bank
- Best Higher Education Institutions in Karnataka
- Tamilnadu class 10, 11 and 12 board exam 2018 dates released
- Book Donation Drive to happen from teaching tree
- Apply for Technical post and Social Worker: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR released new employment notification
- Spiritualism course to be launched by IGNOU by August
- CBSE Board Class 12 Results 2017 out Today
- Download UPSC Preliminary Exam 2017 admit card by following these steps
- Apply for Engineering admissions in Anna University before May 31
- Download interview letter for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan recruitment