The word Dinosaur is enough to keep kids excited and even it gives a chill to adults. Now a rare dinosaur fossil that is around 60 million year old was unearthed at a construction site unexpectedly.
General Manager Daniel Perez, 24, who's lived in the Denver suburbs for a very long , is so excited about the discovery and calls "one of the biggest, most exciting things" he's ever experienced. So exciting, in fact, he is has a n idea of donating some pies to the researchers who are involved to discover some more about it.Paleontologists say is a 66-million-year-old adult triceratops.
Researchers hope most if not all of the complete dinosaur's full skeleton will be recovered.Already, the dinosaur's horns and its shoulder bones have been located.
Apply for BHEL Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2017 According to sources Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released the online application in order to fulfill the posts of Technician Apprentice in its Bengaluru Unit. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview from November 20, 2017, to December 16, 2017.
- How to become a Homeopathic Doctor?
- 2018 Admissions Open for IIT Madras MBA
- Interim Placement Report for batch 2016-2018 at IFMR
- How to make Chidren's day so special?
- Apply now for Oil Recruitment 2017
- Deemed universities cannot run engineering degrees through distance learning, SC
- Improving Academic writing skills
- IIT Kanpur announces JEE Advanced 2018 Eligibility criteria
- 5 Things you should do before you leave home for studying in abroad
- Chitrakala Painting Competition for Children to exhibit their talents
- Easy Steps for students to handle everyday stress
- Apply for Assistant post in RBI Recruitment 2017
- A Child's importance of learning in the first five years
- Should College students be Independent?
- 60 million year Dinosaur fossil found