Well, Childhood is a long journey. The childhood phase ends when we enter college. From then, it's the adulthood phase. College days are not going to be like your school days where your parents are going to have a grip on you. You enter the college gates with a bag and an ID card around your neck.
We will be independent and we need to face all the responsibilities knocking on our doors. And this is the stage where parents should leave their children independent and make them face their music. They need to look like grownups.
It would be difficult and stressful. But they should understand it as part of an adult life. Parents should realize that their children shouldn't take the easy road every now and then. Never give them an option. Let them master their own world and snap out of the bad influences. Also, they should be given financial independence, so that they know the value of money!
Apply for Assistant post in RBI Recruitment 2017 According to sources, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for 623 assistant posts in various offices of the Bank. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before November 10, 2017.
- A Child's importance of learning in the first five years
- Improving Academic writing skills
- Should College students be Independent?
- 60 million year Dinosaur fossil found
- Did you know that at Harvard, one of the most prestigious universities in the world
- Examination details of Railway Recruitment Board 2017
- Tips to teachers to make students perform well
- Apply for Contract Engineer post at Hindustan Shipyard Company