Well, Childhood is a long journey. The childhood phase ends when we enter college. From then, it's the adulthood phase. College days are not going to be like your school days where your parents are going to have a grip on you. You enter the college gates with a bag and an ID card around your neck.
We will be independent and we need to face all the responsibilities knocking on our doors. And this is the stage where parents should leave their children independent and make them face their music. They need to look like grownups.
It would be difficult and stressful. But they should understand it as part of an adult life. Parents should realize that their children shouldn't take the easy road every now and then. Never give them an option. Let them master their own world and snap out of the bad influences. Also, they should be given financial independence, so that they know the value of money!
Here are some of the Winter Tips for students who are preparing for Half Yearly exams Stay dehydrated Contrary to the popular adage to stay hydrated, it is a season to drink just enough water. December being the coldest month of the year, it is wiser to reduce your water content so that you won’t take frequent breaks from your study session. Sleep right
- Apply immediately for 2018 ONGC Recruitment post
- Eligible criteria for Tourism Management
- Have you completed BA English Literature - Here are some tips for you on what to do up next!
- Medical aspirants can take Homeopathy to serve the world
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) calls for post of Handymen
- Well, you got a bright future if you choose your career in Gaming Technology
- Know about First Forensic Science University in Bengaluru
- Tips for preparing CAT 2017 Last Minute