Take a Timeout
When you start feeling that everything that is happening with you tuitions, tests, assignments, football practice, guitar classes all of it is too much just take some time off. Take a deep breath in, hold it and then let it out. At times like these, you need to relax. So do that by not doing anything in particular. Try talking a walk for 20 to 30 minutes. Take in some fresh air. Let all the confusion in your mind settle down and then get back to what you are supposed to.
Plan a Routine
After you have taken some time off and have a clear mind, sit down and write down the things you are supposed to do. Write all of them down on a sheet of paper one by one. After you finish. Start prioritizing the tasks one by one.
Talk It out
If you feel too overwhelmed with whatever that is happening with you, just talk to the people whom you are close to. It can be your friends, classmates, parents, siblings or teachers. The important thing is you need to let your thoughts out. Sometimes that all it takes, and you will feel much lighter.
Apply for B.Tech admissions by VITEEE According to sources Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has announced admissions for B.tech program for the academic year 2018. Interested candidates may apply through online mode. VIT B.Tech. The Eligibility criteria is candidates appearing for the VITEEE 2018 should have secured an aggregate of 60%
- Apply for BHEL Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2017
- How to become a Homeopathic Doctor?
- 2018 Admissions Open for IIT Madras MBA
- Interim Placement Report for batch 2016-2018 at IFMR
- How to make Chidren's day so special?
- Apply now for Oil Recruitment 2017
- Deemed universities cannot run engineering degrees through distance learning, SC
- Improving Academic writing skills
- IIT Kanpur announces JEE Advanced 2018 Eligibility criteria
- 5 Things you should do before you leave home for studying in abroad
- Chitrakala Painting Competition for Children to exhibit their talents
- Easy Steps for students to handle everyday stress
- Apply for Assistant post in RBI Recruitment 2017
- A Child's importance of learning in the first five years
- Should College students be Independent?