According to latest report gaming is one of the largest segments of the entertainment industry and is considered the hottest profession widely across the world. It is a demanding career in today's modern world. With the wide access to the internet has created a humongous demand for online games and with the advent of technology, this industry is growing at fast pace.
Candidates securing a job in the Gaming industry must have knowledge of designing, programming, fine arts, software development, and framing.
Moreover the gaming industry is one of the highly paid professions. The
pay scale and growth in this industry depends on how well one can conceptualize
and develop the program. As a trainee, one is generally paid around Rs 7,000/-
to 10,000/- per month. Within a short span of time, depending on the work, it
may vary from anywhere between Rs.30,000/- to 70,000/- per month.
Tips for school students during their December exams Stay dehydrated Contrary to the popular adage to stay hydrated, it is a season to drink just enough water. December being the coldest month of the year, it is wiser to reduce your water content so that you won’t take frequent breaks from your study session. Sleep right
- Apply immediately for 2018 ONGC Recruitment post
- Eligible criteria for Tourism Management
- Have you completed BA English Literature - Here are some tips for you on what to do up next!
- Medical aspirants can take Homeopathy to serve the world
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) calls for post of Handymen
- Well, you got a bright future if you choose your career in Gaming Technology
- Know about First Forensic Science University in Bengaluru
- Tips for preparing CAT 2017 Last Minute