Candidates who are interested in these posts should apply for the same on the official website of Air India (airindia.in). It is a temporary assignment period of six months. Meanwhile depending on their performance during the assignment period, candidates will be offered a three year fixed term contract.
Candidates should be at least 18 years old and should be no older than 28 years for the general category, 31 years for the OBC category and 33 years for the SC and ST categories. Candidates should have at least six months of experience at Mumbai Airport in terminal functions, ramp functions, aircraft cabin cleaning and/or airline or ground handling agency.
In order to apply for Air India
recruitment 2017, follow the steps given here. Log on to the official website
of Air India. Follow the link provided for the "careers" page and click
on the advertisement link that reads "Recruitment for the post of Handyman
in Mumbai in Air India Air Transport Services Ltd ( AIATSL )". Take a
print out of the application, fill in your details and submit the form. Save a
copy of the application for future reference.
Tips for school students during their December exams Stay dehydrated Contrary to the popular adage to stay hydrated, it is a season to drink just enough water. December being the coldest month of the year, it is wiser to reduce your water content so that you won’t take frequent breaks from your study session. Sleep right
- Apply immediately for 2018 ONGC Recruitment post
- Eligible criteria for Tourism Management
- Have you completed BA English Literature - Here are some tips for you on what to do up next!
- Medical aspirants can take Homeopathy to serve the world
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) calls for post of Handymen
- Well, you got a bright future if you choose your career in Gaming Technology
- Know about First Forensic Science University in Bengaluru
- Tips for preparing CAT 2017 Last Minute