1. Aloe Vera gel to stop pimples
Aloe Vera gel can work magically on pimples. It is a skin soothing and purifying agent that can be effective to treat pimples quickly. Prepare some fresh Aloe Vera pulp from an Aloe Vera leaf and apply it directly onto the pimples and leave on. Do not wash until it dries up completely.
2. Tea tree oil to reduce pimples
Tea tree oil is a strong antibacterial agent, it can fight pimples efficiently. Mix 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil with 4 to 5 drops of carrier oil (primrose oil is a good option for pimples) and apply the mixture directly onto the pimples. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the oil with a damp cotton ball.
3. Garlic paste to reduce pimples
Using garlic to reduce pimples can be very effective. Take a few slices of garlic and make a smooth paste. Apply this paste to the pimple and leave on for 10 minutes. Wash off with plenty of water.
4. Mint paste for quick remedy
some fresh mint leaves, wash them clean with normal water and make a fine paste. Apply this paste onto the pimples and leave on. Wash off after 20 to 30 minutes.
Types of Kidney stones which you should know Calcium stones are the most common type of kidney stone and occur in two major forms: calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate. Calcium oxalate stones are more common. Calcium oxalate stone formation may be caused by high calcium and high oxalate excretion. Calcium phosphate stones are caused by the combination of high urine calcium and alkaline urine, meaning the urine has a high PH.
- Foods to avoid for Appendicitis
- What are the side effects of eating Broiler Chicken??
- Surprising Benefits of Drinking Warm water in the morning
- Fat burning juices for quick weight loss
- Home remedies to reduce body heat
- How to maintain youthful skin?
- Foods to be taken during pregnancy
- Healthy eating habits for your kids