Protect your brain
Everyone loses brain volume as they age, but the stress hormone cortisol speeds the decline, say McGill University researchers. Help your mind unwind with a houseplant. Washington State University research shows that simply being in the presence of plants can stem stress.
Shield your heart
Old-man arteries are stiff with age, inhibiting blood flow and increasing the risk of a heart attack or stroke. However, Irish researchers found that supplementing with 500 milligrams (mg) of vitamin C daily significantly improves arterial flexibility. Spike your morning OJ with juice made from Accerola cherries.
Guard your hearing
To dodge deafness, start scrambling eggs. Yolks are a top source of phosphatidylcholine, a key component of the cell membranes in your ears. In a study from the Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, rats fed this fatty acid were protected from age-induced hearing loss.
Foods to help you get Regular Periods . Omega 3 Fatty acids – Salmon, Fish oil supplements, Sardines Smoking, obesity, and high cholesterol can negatively affect your ovarian blood vessels, which blocks hormones and blood flow. Fish oils enhance blood circulation, reduce damage from free radicals, fight the effects of aging, and increase dopamine.
- Nutrition for kids during puberty
- Foods that fight Cold and flu during Rainy Season
- Natural remedies for teeth ache
- How do you get Vitamin D and Calcium?
- Homemade Remedies for stopping a running nose
- These Diets can cure an itchy scalp
- Tips for building strong bones in kids
- Joint friendly foods for Men's fitness
- Do you want to lose weight on a 12 week plan?
- Things to be avoided when you are pregnant
- Tips for back pain relief
- Healthy habits for good eye health
- Diets that will help women to gain energy during periods
- Simple dietary guidelines to keep you hale and healthy in Older age
- Why Women need more Calcium?