Protect your brain
Everyone loses brain volume as they age, but the stress hormone cortisol speeds the decline, say McGill University researchers. Help your mind unwind with a houseplant. Washington State University research shows that simply being in the presence of plants can stem stress.
Shield your heart
Old-man arteries are stiff with age, inhibiting blood flow and increasing the risk of a heart attack or stroke. However, Irish researchers found that supplementing with 500 milligrams (mg) of vitamin C daily significantly improves arterial flexibility. Spike your morning OJ with juice made from Accerola cherries.
Guard your hearing
To dodge deafness, start scrambling eggs. Yolks are a top source of phosphatidylcholine, a key component of the cell membranes in your ears. In a study from the Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, rats fed this fatty acid were protected from age-induced hearing loss.
Ideal Diet after Cesarean Delivery Easily Digestible Foods You should be careful not to eat foods that cause gas and constipation. Avoid carbonated drinks and fried foods, which produce gas. Eat fiber rich foods to stay away from constipation. Warm soups can be easily digested, and are nutritious as well. Cottage cheese, broth, and yogurt are also good.
- Proven health benefits of Garlic
- Healthy eating habits for Kids
- How should Men keep their body healthy?
- Ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally
- Tips for building strong bones in kids
- Natural home remedies to get rid of pimples
- How to boost your child's immunity?
- Which foods are rich in Iron content?
- Children who missed the first phase of the drive given vaccine at 10 hospitals
- Natural remedies for Vaginal White discharge
- Ginger as a Beauty product
- Types of Kidney stones (Health)
- Foods for Healthy eyes (Health)
- Homemade Remedies for Knee Pain
- Amazing super foods for beating Migraines and Headaches.