Easily Digestible Foods
You should be careful not to eat foods that cause gas and constipation. Avoid carbonated drinks and fried foods, which produce gas. Eat fiber rich foods to stay away from constipation. Warm soups can be easily digested, and are nutritious as well. Cottage cheese, broth, and yogurt are also good.
Proteins aid in the growth of new cell tissues and help in the healing process. Protein rich foods facilitate tissue repair and maintain muscle power after the surgery. You can eat fish, eggs, chicken, dairy foods, meat, peas, dried beans, and nuts.
Vitamin C speeds up the recovery process and combats infections. The antioxidant nature of vitamin C helps the body repair the tissue. You can include lots of fruits and veggies like oranges, melons, papayas, strawberries, grapefruits, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, and broccoli.
Iron is essential to maintain hemoglobin levels and regain blood that you have lost during the delivery process. Also, it aids in the functioning of the immune system. Iron-rich foods include egg yolk, red meat, oysters, figs, beef liver, dried beans and dry fruits.
Fenugreek seeds that could change your life Improves Digestive Problems and Cholesterol Levels Fenugreek may help with numerous digestive problems, such as upset stomach, constipation and inflammation of the stomach. For instance, the water-soluble fiber in fenugreek, among other foods, helps relieve constipation.
- Steps to prevent heart disease
- Dalmia Healthcare Launched Brahmsmriti - A Brain Booster and Memory Enhancer Ayurvedic Syrup
- How to handle common Skin Problems in summer?
- Things you should eat this hot SUMMER Melons
- Joint friendly foods for Men's fitness
- Natural remedies for teeth ache
- Ideal Diet after Cesarean Delivery
- Proven health benefits of Garlic