This has remarkable bacteria- killing properties. It also has a numbing effect, and that is why it is a longtime primitive remedy for toothache. Apply some clove oil directly on the paining tooth. It gives immediate relief from pain.
Salt water cleanses the area around the tooth and draws out some of the fluid that causes swelling. Mix a teaspoon of salt into a glass of warm water and rinse the mouth for 30 seconds before spitting it out.
Garlic is the most popular of home remedies for tooth ache that has been passed down for years to get relief from toothache. Apply crushed garlic or powdered garlic over the painful tooth.
Fresh piece of cucumber can be used as a natural cure for toothache by placing it on the sore tooth. The cold piece of cucumber provides fast relief to the intolerable toothache. This should not be used on sensitive teeth. Alternatively, mashed cucumber mixed with salt can also be applied on the painful area.
Steps to prevent heart disease Don't smoke or use tobacco Smoking or using tobacco of any kind is one of the most significant risk factors for developing heart disease. Chemicals in tobacco can damage your heart and blood vessels, leading to narrowing of the arteries due to plaque buildup (atherosclerosis). Atherosclerosis can ultimately lead to a heart attack.
- Dalmia Healthcare Launched Brahmsmriti - A Brain Booster and Memory Enhancer Ayurvedic Syrup
- How to handle common Skin Problems in summer?
- Things you should eat this hot SUMMER Melons
- Joint friendly foods for Men's fitness
- Natural remedies for teeth ache
- Ideal Diet after Cesarean Delivery
- Proven health benefits of Garlic
- Healthy eating habits for Kids
- How should Men keep their body healthy?
- Ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally
- Tips for building strong bones in kids
- Natural home remedies to get rid of pimples
- How to boost your child's immunity?
- Which foods are rich in Iron content?
- Children who missed the first phase of the drive given vaccine at 10 hospitals