Berries are also a good source of ellagic acid, another antioxidant that helps decrease inflammation that exacerbates joint pain.
Nuts are loaded with healthy fats and antioxidants that help the body fight off and repair damage caused by inflammation.
Thanks to their vitamin A and beta-carotene, orange vegetables are strong inflammation fighters. These veggies are also rich in beta-cryptoxanthin, which may ward off inflammation-related disorders like rheumatoid arthritis.
Oily fish, like salmon, mackerel, and sardines, are rich in joint healthy omega-3 fatty acids “which help reduce joint pain and stiffness by suppressing the production of enzymes that erode cartilage and proteins that regulate inflammation.
Similar to drugs like ibuprofen, turmeric, rich in the inflammation-fighting antioxidant curcumin, may help ease arthritis pain and swelling by blocking the effects of pro-inflammatory enzymes and chemical pain messengers.
Steps to prevent heart disease Don't smoke or use tobacco Smoking or using tobacco of any kind is one of the most significant risk factors for developing heart disease. Chemicals in tobacco can damage your heart and blood vessels, leading to narrowing of the arteries due to plaque buildup (atherosclerosis). Atherosclerosis can ultimately lead to a heart attack.
- Dalmia Healthcare Launched Brahmsmriti - A Brain Booster and Memory Enhancer Ayurvedic Syrup
- How to handle common Skin Problems in summer?
- Things you should eat this hot SUMMER Melons
- Joint friendly foods for Men's fitness
- Natural remedies for teeth ache
- Ideal Diet after Cesarean Delivery
- Proven health benefits of Garlic
- Healthy eating habits for Kids
- How should Men keep their body healthy?
- Ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally
- Tips for building strong bones in kids
- Natural home remedies to get rid of pimples
- How to boost your child's immunity?
- Which foods are rich in Iron content?
- Children who missed the first phase of the drive given vaccine at 10 hospitals