Obesity is the condition of physical state of the body when excessive deposition of fat takes place in the adipose tissue. Extra fat puts a strain on the heart, liver, kidneys and the joints. To reduce weight and get rid of obesity, these basic points should be noted.
- Diet recommended for early morning: Juice of half a lemon with warm water and a teaspoon of honey. Breakfast - Wheat or Moong bean sprouts with a cup of skimmed milk. Mid morning - A glass of orange, carrot or pineapple juice. Lunch - Raw vegetable salads like cucumber, cabbage, beetroot, and tomatoes. Steamed or boiled vegetables with whole wheat chapattis. Have a glass of buttermilk with coriander leaves, salt and ginger.
2. For mid afternoon - Dry fruits, lemon tea
and fresh vegetable soup. Dinner - Whole grain bread or chappathis with
steamed vegetables, seasonal fruits. Avoid eating bananas and apples
in the night as they may lead to Indigestion.
3. Home tips - Take large quantities of fruits,
vegetables and low calorie foods. Avoid consuming more salt as it may be a
factor for increasing your weight. Milk products like cheese, butter etc and
non vegetarian foods are rich in fat and must be avoided.
4. Regular intake of carrot juice helps in
weight loss. Honey is an excellent home remedy for Obesity. Bitter guard,
drumsticks and raw or cooked cabbage help in conversion of sugar and
carbohydrates into good fat. Exercise helps in burning up unwanted calories
from your body in the form of sweat. Walking, jogging, skipping swimming can be
the best exercises.
Types of Kidney stones which you should know Calcium stones are the most common type of kidney stone and occur in two major forms: calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate. Calcium oxalate stones are more common. Calcium oxalate stone formation may be caused by high calcium and high oxalate excretion. Calcium phosphate stones are caused by the combination of high urine calcium and alkaline urine, meaning the urine has a high PH.
- Foods to avoid for Appendicitis
- What are the side effects of eating Broiler Chicken??
- Surprising Benefits of Drinking Warm water in the morning
- Fat burning juices for quick weight loss
- Home remedies to reduce body heat
- How to maintain youthful skin?
- Foods to be taken during pregnancy
- Healthy eating habits for your kids