1. Aloe Vera gel to stop pimples
Aloe Vera gel can work magically on pimples. It is a skin soothing and purifying agent that can be effective to treat pimples quickly. Prepare some fresh Aloe Vera pulp from an Aloe Vera leaf and apply it directly onto the pimples and leave on. Do not wash until it dries up completely.
2. Tea tree oil to reduce pimples
Tea tree oil is a strong antibacterial agent, it
can fight pimples efficiently. Mix 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil with 4 to 5
drops of carrier oil (primrose oil is a good option for pimples) and apply the
mixture directly onto the pimples. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the
oil with a damp cotton ball.
3. Garlic paste to reduce pimples
Using garlic to reduce pimples can be very effective. Take a few slices of garlic and make a smooth paste. Apply this paste to the pimple and leave on for 10 minutes. Wash off with plenty of water.
4. Mint paste for quick remedy
Some fresh mint leaves, wash them clean with normal water and make a fine paste. Apply this paste onto the pimples and leave on. Wash off after 20 to 30 minutes.
Foods to be taken during pregnancy Dairy products have two types of high quality protein: casein and whey. Dairy is the best dietary source of calcium, and provides high amounts of phosphorus, various B-vitamins, magnesium and zinc. Yogurt, especially Greek yogurt, is particularly beneficial for pregnant women. It contains more calcium than any other dairy product. Some varieties also contain probiotic bacteria, which support good digestion.
- Healthy eating habits for your kids
- Simple Ways To Minimize Acid Indigestion
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Anemia
- Fast Facts About Osteo Arthritis
- Iron and Iron Deficiency Facts
- Foods to help you get Regular Periods
- What foods does my toddler need for a balanced diet?
- Foods which are rich in Iron content