1. Aloe Vera gel to stop pimples
Aloe Vera gel can work magically on pimples. It is a skin soothing and purifying agent that can be effective to treat pimples quickly. Prepare some fresh Aloe Vera pulp from an Aloe Vera leaf and apply it directly onto the pimples and leave on. Do not wash until it dries up completely.
2. Tea tree oil to reduce pimples
Tea tree oil is a strong antibacterial agent, it
can fight pimples efficiently. Mix 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil with 4 to 5
drops of carrier oil (primrose oil is a good option for pimples) and apply the
mixture directly onto the pimples. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the
oil with a damp cotton ball.
3. Garlic paste to reduce pimples
Using garlic to reduce pimples can be very effective. Take a few slices of garlic and make a smooth paste. Apply this paste to the pimple and leave on for 10 minutes. Wash off with plenty of water.
4. Mint paste for quick remedy
Some fresh mint leaves, wash them clean with normal water and make a fine paste. Apply this paste onto the pimples and leave on. Wash off after 20 to 30 minutes.
Simple Ways To Minimize Acid Indigestion Pitta is the heat energy within every cell but it is mainly located in the stomach area. Excess intake of heat producing foods can mean that the digestive tract over reacts with an increase in acid production. Pitta aggravating foods such as Vinegar, tomatoes, orange juice, onions, garlic, chili peppers, and salty fried foods can help in digestion to remove too much acid content.
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Anemia
- Fast Facts About Osteo Arthritis
- Iron and Iron Deficiency Facts
- Foods to help you get Regular Periods
- What foods does my toddler need for a balanced diet?
- Foods which are rich in Iron content
- Tips for back pain relief
- Diets for Calcium Oxalate Kidney stones