Do you take care of your family? Yes do you take care of your home? Of course. Do you take care of your heart? Probably not. It may not be at the top of women's to do list, but caring for your heart through a healthy diet and regular physical activity is the secret weapon to prevent heart disease. World Health Organization estimates that 60% of the cardiac patients in the world will be Indian by 2010.
1. Indians eat 111 grams of fruits every day, out
of which 42% is nothing but pesticides. The average Indian consumes 100 to 6000
times more pesticides than normal. Pesticides been taken in the form of fruits
2. Even World Health Organization report on Diet and Disease says that poor diets and lack of exercise are the leading causes of non communicable diseases such as cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and certain cancers, which accounts for nearly 60% of 56.5 million deaths a year.
3. Oxygen is essential for life but can also
play havoc with our health by creating cell damaging free radicals. Not all
Fats are bad. Essential fatty acids (EFA) are necessary for the proper
functioning of our body. Omega 3 fatty acids help for a healthy heart.
4. The oil which we consume is Omega 6 which is not good for heart. There are certain fats without which our body cannot work properly which are called Essential Fatty Acids. Omega 3 is the best source of EFA which our body needs. You can take a supplement enriched with Omega 3.
Foods to take during Fever When you are suffering from fever, it is really important that you get sufficient nutrition but your diet should be simple enough so that it is not very difficult for your digestive system to cope with the food.
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Tips to be mosquito free and prevent dengue
- Common side effects of Mehandi
- Steps to prevent heart disease
- Tips for building strong bones in kids
- Iron and Iron Deficiency Facts
- Pregnancy tips for normal delivery for every woman