Do you take care of your family? Yes do you take care of your home? Of course. Do you take care of your heart? Probably not. It may not be at the top of women's to do list, but caring for your heart through a healthy diet and regular physical activity is the secret weapon to prevent heart disease. World Health Organization estimates that 60% of the cardiac patients in the world will be Indian by 2010.
1. Indians eat 111 grams of fruits every day, out
of which 42% is nothing but pesticides. The average Indian consumes 100 to 6000
times more pesticides than normal. Pesticides been taken in the form of fruits
2. Even World Health Organization report on Diet and Disease says that poor diets and lack of exercise are the leading causes of non communicable diseases such as cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and certain cancers, which accounts for nearly 60% of 56.5 million deaths a year.
3. Oxygen is essential for life but can also
play havoc with our health by creating cell damaging free radicals. Not all
Fats are bad. Essential fatty acids (EFA) are necessary for the proper
functioning of our body. Omega 3 fatty acids help for a healthy heart.
4. The oil which we consume is Omega 6 which is not good for heart. There are certain fats without which our body cannot work properly which are called Essential Fatty Acids. Omega 3 is the best source of EFA which our body needs. You can take a supplement enriched with Omega 3.
Simple Ways To Minimize Acid Indigestion Pitta is the heat energy within every cell but it is mainly located in the stomach area. Excess intake of heat producing foods can mean that the digestive tract over reacts with an increase in acid production. Pitta aggravating foods such as Vinegar, tomatoes, orange juice, onions, garlic, chili peppers, and salty fried foods can help in digestion to remove too much acid content.
- Ayurvedic Treatment for Anemia
- Fast Facts About Osteo Arthritis
- Iron and Iron Deficiency Facts
- Foods to help you get Regular Periods
- What foods does my toddler need for a balanced diet?
- Foods which are rich in Iron content
- Tips for back pain relief
- Diets for Calcium Oxalate Kidney stones