Eating animal protein may increase your chances of developing kidney stones. A health care professional may tell you to limit eating animal protein, including beef, chicken, and pork, especially organ meats, eggs, fish and shellfish milk, cheese, and other dairy products.
Although you may need to limit how much animal protein you eat each day,
you still need to make sure you get enough protein. Consider replacing some of
the meat and animal protein you would typically eat with beans, dried peas, and
lentils, which are plant-based foods that are high in protein and low in
Talk with a health care professional about how much total protein you
should eat and how much should come from animal or plant-based foods. Even
though calcium sounds like it would be the cause of calcium stones, it’s not.
In the right amounts, calcium can block other substances in the digestive tract
that may cause stones.
It may be best to get calcium from low-oxalate, plant-based foods such as
calcium-fortified juices, cereals, breads, some kinds of vegetables, and some
types of beans. Ask a dietitian or other health care professional which foods
are the best sources of calcium for you.
Healthy heart is a must to stay long Oat Exchange those cheese omelet’s for a heart healthy breakfast of oats. Oats are said to contain a type of fiber that helps to bind bile acids and expel them from the body. These bile acids are made from cholesterol. A diet that includes oats is effective in lowering the cholesterol levels in our body. Oats are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Is winter season making your asthma serious?
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life in modern fast paced world
- How to whiten your teeth naturally?
- Do you want yourself stay healthy during winter season?
- Are you suffering from Sinus, follow these remedies
- Simple Ways to Minimize Acid Indigestion and Heart burn
- Steps to prevent heart disease at young age
- Nutrients needed for a strong and healthy hair