When it comes to foods with iron, specifically heme iron, liver definitely tops the list. If you struggle with any type of anemia a clear sign of an iron deficiency this is probably the best food to consume in the world because it contains iron as well as folate and vitamin B12.
Lentils are legumes that have a really impressive amount of non-heme iron per serving. Aside from their high supply of nutrients, what’s another benefit of including protein-packed lentils in your diet regularly? They’re really cheap and very versatile.
When you buy high-quality dark chocolate, you not only satisfy your sweet tooth you also give your body a significant dose of iron. All you need is one ounce to fulfill almost 20% of your daily iron requirements.
One of the highlights of raisins nutrition is their significantly high content of iron per serving, especially for a fruit. Other great fruit sources of iron include prunes and figs.
Healthy heart is a must to stay long Oat Exchange those cheese omelet’s for a heart healthy breakfast of oats. Oats are said to contain a type of fiber that helps to bind bile acids and expel them from the body. These bile acids are made from cholesterol. A diet that includes oats is effective in lowering the cholesterol levels in our body. Oats are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Is winter season making your asthma serious?
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life in modern fast paced world
- How to whiten your teeth naturally?
- Do you want yourself stay healthy during winter season?
- Are you suffering from Sinus, follow these remedies
- Simple Ways to Minimize Acid Indigestion and Heart burn
- Steps to prevent heart disease at young age
- Nutrients needed for a strong and healthy hair