When it comes to foods with iron, specifically heme iron, liver definitely tops the list. If you struggle with any type of anemia a clear sign of an iron deficiency this is probably the best food to consume in the world because it contains iron as well as folate and vitamin B12.
Lentils are legumes that have a really impressive amount of non-heme iron per serving. Aside from their high supply of nutrients, what’s another benefit of including protein-packed lentils in your diet regularly? They’re really cheap and very versatile.
When you buy high-quality dark chocolate, you not only satisfy your sweet tooth you also give your body a significant dose of iron. All you need is one ounce to fulfill almost 20% of your daily iron requirements.
One of the highlights of raisins nutrition is their significantly high content of iron per serving, especially for a fruit. Other great fruit sources of iron include prunes and figs.
What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms? Diets High in Calories If you eat more calories than you burn, you’ll gain weight. That’s bad not only for your general health, but for your asthma specifically. People who are obese are more likely to have more severe asthma symptoms, take more medication, and miss more work than people who maintain a normal weight.
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Tips to be mosquito free and prevent dengue
- Common side effects of Mehandi
- Steps to prevent heart disease
- Tips for building strong bones in kids
- Iron and Iron Deficiency Facts
- Pregnancy tips for normal delivery for every woman
- Types of Kidney stones which you should know