The rubbing causes pain, swelling and loss of motion of the joint. Over time, the joint may lose its normal shape. People with osteoarthritis often have joint pain and reduced motion. Unlike some other forms of arthritis, osteoarthritis affects only joints and not internal organs.
Rheumatoid arthritis, the second most common form of arthritis
affects other parts of the body besides the joints. Osteoarthritis is the
common type of arthritis among all women who has crossed 50 years.
Osteoarthritis can occur in any joint. It occurs most often in the hands,
knees, hips and spine. Younger people sometimes can get osteoarthritis
primarily from joint injuries. The term Osteo means bone and arthritis means
pain, which is nothing but pain in the bone is called as osteoarthritis.
There are some warning signs of osteoarthritis like
stiffness in a joint, swelling in joints, sound of Bone rubbing on bone.
Doctors often combine treatments to fit a patient's needs, lifestyle and
health. To build fitness has some healthy eating habits on a regular basis.
Is winter season making your asthma serious? Never forget your inhaler Keeping an inhaler with you at all times and taking two or three puffs from it before stepping out in the cold weather can help in lessening the number of attacks and never forget to keep a spare inhaler.
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life in modern fast paced world
- How to whiten your teeth naturally?
- Do you want yourself stay healthy during winter season?
- Are you suffering from Sinus, follow these remedies
- Simple Ways to Minimize Acid Indigestion and Heart burn
- Steps to prevent heart disease at young age
- Nutrients needed for a strong and healthy hair
- Foods to help you get Regular Periods