Anemia is a complex condition that occurs due to certain direct medical or physical causes or as a result of some other disease. The wide range of causes is deficiency of RBC formation, hereditary deficiency, Vitamin B 12 deficiency, Iron and folic acid deficiency. Ayurveda uses the inherent power of natural herbs to bring about wonderful results on the human body.
- Commiphora Mukul (Guggul) is useful for people who have less haemoglobin and anemia. It is beneficial for conditions like arthritis, pre-menstrual syndrome and many more. Spirulina, better known as chlorophyll is a wonderful source of energy. Spirulina is the best known source of plant chlorophyll which helps in growth and repair of body tissues.
2. Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) has properties to clear
toxins from the blood and increases the red blood cells in the body. Punarnava
is very effective in relieving infections of urinary tract.
3. Asphaltum Punibiunum (Shilajit) is a recommended herb for
improving skin texture, color and glow. It is used as a multipurpose herb in
case of anemia, arthritis and diabetes. The improved metabolism helps
rejuvenate the ageing cells and enhances cell regeneration.
4. Terminalia Chebula (Haritaki), this herb has wonderful health
benefits. Its powder when mixed with ghee and honey is an effective remedy for anemia.
It helps anemia due to haemoglobin deficiency, anemia due to red blood cells
deficiency and anemias of abnormal form origin. Have regular Iron herbs to stay
Can you preserve your vision by having a hot cup of tea? According to sources Glaucoma refers to a group of diseases where fluid builds up in the eye, creating pressure that damages the optic nerve. It's a leading cause of blindness in older adults, according to the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO).
- Healthy heart is a must to stay long
- Is winter season making your asthma serious?
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life in modern fast paced world
- How to whiten your teeth naturally?
- Do you want yourself stay healthy during winter season?
- Are you suffering from Sinus, follow these remedies
- Simple Ways to Minimize Acid Indigestion and Heart burn
- Steps to prevent heart disease at young age