Anemia is a complex condition that occurs due to certain direct medical or physical causes or as a result of some other disease. The wide range of causes is deficiency of RBC formation, hereditary deficiency, Vitamin B 12 deficiency, Iron and folic acid deficiency. Ayurveda uses the inherent power of natural herbs to bring about wonderful results on the human body.
- Commiphora Mukul (Guggul) is useful for people who have less haemoglobin and anemia. It is beneficial for conditions like arthritis, pre-menstrual syndrome and many more. Spirulina, better known as chlorophyll is a wonderful source of energy. Spirulina is the best known source of plant chlorophyll which helps in growth and repair of body tissues.
2. Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) has properties to clear
toxins from the blood and increases the red blood cells in the body. Punarnava
is very effective in relieving infections of urinary tract.
3. Asphaltum Punibiunum (Shilajit) is a recommended herb for
improving skin texture, color and glow. It is used as a multipurpose herb in
case of anemia, arthritis and diabetes. The improved metabolism helps
rejuvenate the ageing cells and enhances cell regeneration.
4. Terminalia Chebula (Haritaki), this herb has wonderful health
benefits. Its powder when mixed with ghee and honey is an effective remedy for anemia.
It helps anemia due to haemoglobin deficiency, anemia due to red blood cells
deficiency and anemias of abnormal form origin. Have regular Iron herbs to stay
Foods to take during Fever When you are suffering from fever, it is really important that you get sufficient nutrition but your diet should be simple enough so that it is not very difficult for your digestive system to cope with the food.
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Tips to be mosquito free and prevent dengue
- Common side effects of Mehandi
- Steps to prevent heart disease
- Tips for building strong bones in kids
- Iron and Iron Deficiency Facts
- Pregnancy tips for normal delivery for every woman