- Pitta is the heat energy within every cell but it is mainly located in the stomach area. Excess intake of heat producing foods can mean that the digestive tract over reacts with an increase in acid production. Pitta aggravating foods such as Vinegar, tomatoes, orange juice, onions, garlic, chili peppers, and salty fried foods can help in digestion to remove too much acid content.
2. Do not skip meals if you suffer from acid Indigestion. Eating
breakfast is more important. When you are not hungry in the morning, try to
consume something light like warm milk, steamed fruits or a date milk shake. In
the afternoon, do not leave your stomach empty as it may lead to higher
irritability, impatience and anger.
3. Practice stress management techniques such as yoga and meditation.
Drink coconut juice as it is a great cooling agent. The sour taste of the
pomegranate juice helps to balance the acid. Mint lassie has great cooling
qualities to relieve you from acidity.
4. Split moong dhal, green leafy vegetables, lettuce, watermelon,
cardamom, coriander and mint should form the major part of your daily diet.
Fresh Aloe vera gel straight from the leaf is balancing. Avoid store
bought aloe Vera as it contains more citric acid and has chances of increasing
your Acid Indigestion.
Is winter season making your asthma serious? Never forget your inhaler Keeping an inhaler with you at all times and taking two or three puffs from it before stepping out in the cold weather can help in lessening the number of attacks and never forget to keep a spare inhaler.
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life in modern fast paced world
- How to whiten your teeth naturally?
- Do you want yourself stay healthy during winter season?
- Are you suffering from Sinus, follow these remedies
- Simple Ways to Minimize Acid Indigestion and Heart burn
- Steps to prevent heart disease at young age
- Nutrients needed for a strong and healthy hair
- Foods to help you get Regular Periods