Guide your family's choices rather than dictate
Make a wide variety of healthful foods available in the house. This practice will help your children learn how to make healthy food choices. Leave the unhealthy choices like chips, soda, and juice at the grocery store. Serve water with meals.
your children to eat slowly
A child can detect hunger and fullness better when they eat slowly. Before offering a second helping or serving, ask your child to wait at least 15 minutes to see if they are truly still hungry. This will give the brain time to register fullness.
meals together as a family
Try to make mealtimes pleasant with conversation and sharing, not a time for scolding or arguing. If mealtimes are unpleasant, children may try to eat faster to leave the table as soon as possible. They then may learn to associate eating with stress.
Types of Kidney stones which you should know Calcium stones are the most common type of kidney stone and occur in two major forms: calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate. Calcium oxalate stones are more common. Calcium oxalate stone formation may be caused by high calcium and high oxalate excretion. Calcium phosphate stones are caused by the combination of high urine calcium and alkaline urine, meaning the urine has a high PH.
- Foods to avoid for Appendicitis
- What are the side effects of eating Broiler Chicken??
- Surprising Benefits of Drinking Warm water in the morning
- Fat burning juices for quick weight loss
- Home remedies to reduce body heat
- How to maintain youthful skin?
- Foods to be taken during pregnancy
- Healthy eating habits for your kids