Drink plenty of water
with a small amount of dehydration, your body functions in a less optimal way.
The instant you're dehydrated, it will take a toll on your skin, causing it to
look dull, flaky, saggy and loose.
Eat foods with antioxidants
The best resources your body has to fight disease and aging by reducing damage and inflammation. Inflammation is a leading cause of wrinkle formation. Some of the best sources of antioxidants include Blueberries, Pomegranates, Spinach, Raspberries, Nuts, Seeds, Purple grapes, Dark chocolate (70% or higher of cocoa content) and Organic green tea.
Have rainbow colored plate of food
You need to consume the widest variety of antioxidants you can to fight off the different kinds of free radicals. Think about what colors you've missed throughout the day, and try to incorporate them into your next meal.
Types of Kidney stones which you should know Calcium stones are the most common type of kidney stone and occur in two major forms: calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate. Calcium oxalate stones are more common. Calcium oxalate stone formation may be caused by high calcium and high oxalate excretion. Calcium phosphate stones are caused by the combination of high urine calcium and alkaline urine, meaning the urine has a high PH.
- Foods to avoid for Appendicitis
- What are the side effects of eating Broiler Chicken??
- Surprising Benefits of Drinking Warm water in the morning
- Fat burning juices for quick weight loss
- Home remedies to reduce body heat
- How to maintain youthful skin?
- Foods to be taken during pregnancy
- Healthy eating habits for your kids