As soon as you notice an increase in body temperature and drink a tall glass of cool water. Then, sip some cool water every 15 minutes. This will help prevent dehydration, which can worsen your condition. Another option is to add ice cubes to a foot tub filled with cool water. Immerse your feet in the bucket for 15 to 20 minutes. You can also enjoy a cool bath to reduce body heat.
Squeeze the juice from ½ lemon into a glass of water. Add 1 teaspoon of honey and a pinch of salt to it. Drink about 3 glasses of this refreshing drink a day.
Watermelon aids in quickly reducing body heat due to its high water content. A potent detoxifier, this fruit helps remove harmful toxins from the body, which can contribute to body heat. Eating watermelon regularly, especially during the summer season, will also help keep you hydrated.
Types of Kidney stones which you should know Calcium stones are the most common type of kidney stone and occur in two major forms: calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate. Calcium oxalate stones are more common. Calcium oxalate stone formation may be caused by high calcium and high oxalate excretion. Calcium phosphate stones are caused by the combination of high urine calcium and alkaline urine, meaning the urine has a high PH.
- Foods to avoid for Appendicitis
- What are the side effects of eating Broiler Chicken??
- Surprising Benefits of Drinking Warm water in the morning
- Fat burning juices for quick weight loss
- Home remedies to reduce body heat
- How to maintain youthful skin?
- Foods to be taken during pregnancy
- Healthy eating habits for your kids