You should pay attention to your diet from the time you are confirmed the news of pregnancy. Stick to nutritious diet and add fresh fruits and vegetables to your daily intake. Focus on the intake of iron and calcium rich food items. Take multivitamins suggested by your doctor regularly. Increase your water intake and make sure you drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
your stress level and try to remain stress free throughout your pregnancy
period. Keep yourself happy and contented. This has positive effect on the
child and helps you stay healthy. Music can help you stay relaxed and
comfortable. Avoid eating sea food in excess. Taking seafood in a limited
quantity is good for the development of the brain in the child but excess can
result in attacking the nervous system.
of alcohol, coffee and tea should be minimized. Excess intake of caffeine can
result in low birth weight, growth retardation and even miscarriage at times.
Ready to eat meat and fast food items are observed to be very dangerous for
unborn babies. Yoga increases flexibility and helps you stay relaxed. It
helps you in having normal delivery and that too with minimum pain and
discomfort. Make sure the yoga asanas you are performing is safe for
you and your baby.
Can you preserve your vision by having a hot cup of tea? According to sources Glaucoma refers to a group of diseases where fluid builds up in the eye, creating pressure that damages the optic nerve. It's a leading cause of blindness in older adults, according to the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO).
- Healthy heart is a must to stay long
- Is winter season making your asthma serious?
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life in modern fast paced world
- How to whiten your teeth naturally?
- Do you want yourself stay healthy during winter season?
- Are you suffering from Sinus, follow these remedies
- Simple Ways to Minimize Acid Indigestion and Heart burn
- Steps to prevent heart disease at young age