Pitta is the heat energy within every cell but it is mainly located in the stomach area. Excess intake of heat producing foods can mean that the digestive tract over reacts with an increase in acid production. Pitta aggravating foods such as Vinegar, tomatoes, orange juice, onions, garlic, chili peppers, and salty fried foods can help in digestion to remove too much acid content.
Do not skip meals if you suffer from acid Indigestion. Eating breakfast is more important. When you are not hungry in the morning, try to consume something light like warm milk, steamed fruits or a date milk shake. In the afternoon, do not leave your stomach empty as it may lead to higher irritability, impatience and anger.
stress management techniques such as yoga and meditation. Drink coconut juice
as it is a great cooling agent. Mint lassie has great cooling qualities to
relieve you from acidity. Fresh Aloe vera gel straight from the leaf is
balancing. Avoid store bought aloe Vera as it contains more citric acid and has
chances of increasing your Acid Indigestion.
Healthy heart is a must to stay long Oat Exchange those cheese omelet’s for a heart healthy breakfast of oats. Oats are said to contain a type of fiber that helps to bind bile acids and expel them from the body. These bile acids are made from cholesterol. A diet that includes oats is effective in lowering the cholesterol levels in our body. Oats are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Is winter season making your asthma serious?
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life in modern fast paced world
- How to whiten your teeth naturally?
- Do you want yourself stay healthy during winter season?
- Are you suffering from Sinus, follow these remedies
- Simple Ways to Minimize Acid Indigestion and Heart burn
- Steps to prevent heart disease at young age
- Nutrients needed for a strong and healthy hair