Launches 4th store in Mumbai at Phoenix Market City Kurla
The brand new store at Phoenix Market City houses the latest Spring Summer '17 Collection
Forever 21, a leading fast fashion brand from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. strengthens its foothold in Mumbai with the launch of its 4th store, taking the total count to 15 stores in India. The brand has gained immense popularity among the young and fashion conscious consumers and is bullish on retaining its position as the most preferred fashion destination.
Mr. Abhinav Zutshi, India Business Head, Forever 21
Having established a strong affinity with fashionable Indians in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Hyderabad, Forever 21 creates a new fashion destination for the uber-stylish Mumbaikars with its 4th store at Phoenix Market City. Bringing global trends and runway fashion closer to the fashionistas, Forever 21 promises to provide a fashion journey with the latest looks and Spring Summer 17 collection.
Speaking at the launch, Abhinav Zutshi, India Business Head, Forever 21 said, “We are proud to say that Forever 21 is the most loved fashion brand by Mumbaikars and our 4th store launch is a testimony to the love and support we get from our consumers. Forever 21 brings the latest global runway trends to India and we aspire to make them accessible for fashion conscious millennials. The new store at Phoenix Market City will house the latest Spring Summer '17 Collection”
Marking a new chapter in India’s fashion scene, Forever 21’s new store is spread over 12000 sq.ft of retail space at the Phoenix Market City mall located in the heart of Mumbai. The store will stock the exclusive Spring Summer 17 Collection and make hi-fashion even more accessible at affordable prices. Complementing Forever 21 apparel and accessories, the store will feature the retailer’s other brands, including 21MEN™, a line of fresh, fast fashion for men of all ages; Love & Beauty™ a cosmetics line; and Forever 21’s lingerie and shoe line. With this new store, the brand has increased its total store count to 15.
The fast fashion brand introduces new styles every week, thus making it the ultimate fashion terminus for youngsters.
As part of promotions, Forever 21 hosted a treasure hunt inside the mall; the top three winners won vouchers worth Rs. 21,000, Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 5,000 respectively. Moreover, the first 200 customers who completed the task got Rs 500 off on shopping.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Philips Lighting Expands its Sustainability Program in India Philips Lighting Expands its Sustainability Program in India Philips Lighting (Euronext Amsterdam ticker: LIGHT), a global leader in lighting, today announced an expansion ofits sustainability program in India. The program aims to drive awareness about safe disposal of lighting products and compliance to safety regulations such as RoHS (restriction on the use of hazardous substances as per permissible limits) in the manufacturing of lighting products. The company shared that under the program, i
- Jugnoo Takes a Big Leap in Restaurant Aggregation; Launches Menus in 21 Cities
- VLCC Partners with Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
- Speedo Makes Swimming Fun for Kids!
- Mother's Day - Number Crunching for Gifts to Moms
- Platinum Jewelry Dominates the Red Carpet at Met Gala
- Premium Menswear Brand Selected Homme Launches its First Store in Mumbai
- Are You Bieber Ready? Coz This Collection by ONLY Will Fuel Your Bieber Fever
- Magnum Ice Cream Ties Up with Online Fashion Label
- VLCC Launches Neem Face Wash with Chamomile and Tea Tree, for Fresh and Nourished Skin
- Magnum Ice cream and Sussanne, Malaika, Bipasha Tell you How to 'Unleash Your Wild Side'
- Stay Protected with VLCC's Paraben Free Sun Care Range this Summer!
- An act of Kindness
- Pranali Mistry, Akarsh Alagh & Swayenshu Mohanty
- Great Confusion
- Euro Fashions Introduces Sidharth Malhotra as its Brand Ambassador, Launches New TVC