Launches 4th store in Mumbai at Phoenix Market City Kurla
The brand new store at Phoenix Market City houses the latest Spring Summer '17 Collection
Forever 21, a leading fast fashion brand from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. strengthens its foothold in Mumbai with the launch of its 4th store, taking the total count to 15 stores in India. The brand has gained immense popularity among the young and fashion conscious consumers and is bullish on retaining its position as the most preferred fashion destination.
Mr. Abhinav Zutshi, India Business Head, Forever 21
Having established a strong affinity with fashionable Indians in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Hyderabad, Forever 21 creates a new fashion destination for the uber-stylish Mumbaikars with its 4th store at Phoenix Market City. Bringing global trends and runway fashion closer to the fashionistas, Forever 21 promises to provide a fashion journey with the latest looks and Spring Summer 17 collection.
Speaking at the launch, Abhinav Zutshi, India Business Head, Forever 21 said, “We are proud to say that Forever 21 is the most loved fashion brand by Mumbaikars and our 4th store launch is a testimony to the love and support we get from our consumers. Forever 21 brings the latest global runway trends to India and we aspire to make them accessible for fashion conscious millennials. The new store at Phoenix Market City will house the latest Spring Summer '17 Collection”
Marking a new chapter in India’s fashion scene, Forever 21’s new store is spread over 12000 sq.ft of retail space at the Phoenix Market City mall located in the heart of Mumbai. The store will stock the exclusive Spring Summer 17 Collection and make hi-fashion even more accessible at affordable prices. Complementing Forever 21 apparel and accessories, the store will feature the retailer’s other brands, including 21MEN™, a line of fresh, fast fashion for men of all ages; Love & Beauty™ a cosmetics line; and Forever 21’s lingerie and shoe line. With this new store, the brand has increased its total store count to 15.
The fast fashion brand introduces new styles every week, thus making it the ultimate fashion terminus for youngsters.
As part of promotions, Forever 21 hosted a treasure hunt inside the mall; the top three winners won vouchers worth Rs. 21,000, Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 5,000 respectively. Moreover, the first 200 customers who completed the task got Rs 500 off on shopping.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Aircel Launches Unlimited Calls and 84 GB Data with FRC 348 Aircel Launches Unlimited Calls and 84 GB Data with FRC 348 In its commitment to offer customers with lowest tariffs and ‘extra’ benefits, Aircel, one of the leading innovative telecom brands in India, launched the most economical and affordable proposition in UP (East) – FRC 348. The special product will offer customers with Unlimited Calls (Local & STD) and 1GB of 3G data per day for 84 days. All Aircel customers with 2G, 3G or 4G handsets can avail this incredible offer and enjoy the best val
- Orange County Resorts and Hotels Ltd. Unveils New Luxury Resort in Hampi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tanishq Launches Red Carpet Collection in Mumbai
- Vodafone Launches Sakhi Pack In Up West and Uttarakhand
- Airtel Announces Project next
- The Trailer of Much Awaited Film Yeh Hai India Launched
- THE REGREEN CHENNAI - A Movement for Reviving Green Cover of the City Inaugurated Today
- Snapdeal Leads its Sellers into the GST Era
- Tata Motors Slashes Prices of its Passenger Vehicles, Post GST; Passes Benefits to its Customers
- MAX Presents ELITE MODEL LOOK 2017
- Vita-Fresh® Shower Filter to Dechlorinate the Shower Water for Healthy Skin and Hair Launched
- FICCI Organizes TANCARE to Promote Tamil Nadu as a Global Healthcare Destination
- Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifiers Proven to Improve Indoor Air Quality by TERI
- VLCC Rolls Out 'Get Well Soon' to Facilitate Healthy Living
- Hitting the Right Chord: Mega Food Parks Scheme Putting Food Processing Industry
- Diets Rich in Polyunsaturated Fats May Alter Appetite Hormones Among Millennials