Mahiraa Jaan Pasha, the first Muslim Woman to launch "Bhagavad Gita on Wheelchairs" across the globe. This is a unique, first of its kind initiative in the world, to showcase the "Bhagavad Gita" through innovative choreography using Wheelchairs and Crutches.
The 18 chapters of Bhagavad Gita comprising of 700 verses in Sanskrit, is a part of the great epic Mahabharata. In this performance wheelchairs transform into chariot, horses, the crutches transform into bow and arrows, showcasing the ultimate purpose of human life. In this production, one can see the Cultural Equality, Social Inclusion and in the end carry back a message of 'Vasudeva Kutumbakam' meaning the whole world is one family.
It reaches beyond the conventional imagination and familiar world of television/ film. Mahiraa Jaan Pasha, is the dynamic force in discovering, nurturing and showcasing outstanding abilities of Persons with disabilities across the Nation for more than two decades. Trained in Indian classical dance, Mahiraa Jaan Pasha is a creator and a visionary in the arts who sees unity within the diversity of all of her “Miracle On wheels Dance Company’s” artistic endeavours.
In India, Mahiraa Jaan Pasha is acclaimed as a pioneer in Inclusive Arts. Join hands to spread the message of The Gita, by organising our shows to celebrate the extraordinary abilities of specially abled artists which has transformed millions of lives across the world, which will be a life changing experience for every individual who witnesses it. To Book the Mahiraa Jaan Pasha's "Bhagavad Gita on Wheels" Show Please contact +91 8884882440
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Virender Sehwag Hands Over Winners Trophy for Under 14 Tournament Junior Pitch Virender Sehwag Hands Over Winners Trophy for Under 14 Tournament Junior Patanjali Junior Pitch is a Cricket Tournament for Under 14 Kids, an initiative of Sehwag Cricket Academy. The tournament is now in its 5th edition. This year, there were 6 league matches per team. All the matches were played in T20 format with standard white ball. Coloured dresses were provided to all teams, which were sported across all matches.
- Philips Lighting Expands its Sustainability Program in India
- Jugnoo Takes a Big Leap in Restaurant Aggregation; Launches Menus in 21 Cities
- VLCC Partners with Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
- Speedo Makes Swimming Fun for Kids!
- Mother's Day - Number Crunching for Gifts to Moms
- Platinum Jewelry Dominates the Red Carpet at Met Gala
- Premium Menswear Brand Selected Homme Launches its First Store in Mumbai
- Are You Bieber Ready? Coz This Collection by ONLY Will Fuel Your Bieber Fever
- Magnum Ice Cream Ties Up with Online Fashion Label
- VLCC Launches Neem Face Wash with Chamomile and Tea Tree, for Fresh and Nourished Skin
- Magnum Ice cream and Sussanne, Malaika, Bipasha Tell you How to 'Unleash Your Wild Side'
- Stay Protected with VLCC's Paraben Free Sun Care Range this Summer!
- An act of Kindness
- Pranali Mistry, Akarsh Alagh & Swayenshu Mohanty
- Great Confusion