Mahiraa Jaan Pasha, the first Muslim Woman to launch "Bhagavad Gita on Wheelchairs" across the globe. This is a unique, first of its kind initiative in the world, to showcase the "Bhagavad Gita" through innovative choreography using Wheelchairs and Crutches.
The 18 chapters of Bhagavad Gita comprising of 700 verses in Sanskrit, is a part of the great epic Mahabharata. In this performance wheelchairs transform into chariot, horses, the crutches transform into bow and arrows, showcasing the ultimate purpose of human life. In this production, one can see the Cultural Equality, Social Inclusion and in the end carry back a message of 'Vasudeva Kutumbakam' meaning the whole world is one family.
It reaches beyond the conventional imagination and familiar world of television/ film. Mahiraa Jaan Pasha, is the dynamic force in discovering, nurturing and showcasing outstanding abilities of Persons with disabilities across the Nation for more than two decades. Trained in Indian classical dance, Mahiraa Jaan Pasha is a creator and a visionary in the arts who sees unity within the diversity of all of her “Miracle On wheels Dance Company’s” artistic endeavours.
In India, Mahiraa Jaan Pasha is acclaimed as a pioneer in Inclusive Arts. Join hands to spread the message of The Gita, by organising our shows to celebrate the extraordinary abilities of specially abled artists which has transformed millions of lives across the world, which will be a life changing experience for every individual who witnesses it. To Book the Mahiraa Jaan Pasha's "Bhagavad Gita on Wheels" Show Please contact +91 8884882440
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Snapdeal Leads its Sellers into the GST Era Snapdeal Leads its Sellers into the GST Era | Snapdeal today announced its platform’s successful transition into the post GST world, culminating months of preparation overhauling all key systems impacted by the taxation system change. This included enhancements across the Snapdeal Seller Panel, taxation system, cataloging system, order processing, invoicing and ERP systems. As of June 30, more than 92% of Snapdeal sellers (by value) had registered their GST Number with Snapdeal.
- Aircel Launches Unlimited Calls and 84 GB Data with FRC 348
- Orange County Resorts and Hotels Ltd. Unveils New Luxury Resort in Hampi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tanishq Launches Red Carpet Collection in Mumbai
- Vodafone Launches Sakhi Pack In Up West and Uttarakhand
- Airtel Announces Project next
- The Trailer of Much Awaited Film Yeh Hai India Launched
- THE REGREEN CHENNAI - A Movement for Reviving Green Cover of the City Inaugurated Today
- Tata Motors Slashes Prices of its Passenger Vehicles, Post GST; Passes Benefits to its Customers
- MAX Presents ELITE MODEL LOOK 2017
- Vita-Fresh® Shower Filter to Dechlorinate the Shower Water for Healthy Skin and Hair Launched
- FICCI Organizes TANCARE to Promote Tamil Nadu as a Global Healthcare Destination
- Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifiers Proven to Improve Indoor Air Quality by TERI
- VLCC Rolls Out 'Get Well Soon' to Facilitate Healthy Living
- Hitting the Right Chord: Mega Food Parks Scheme Putting Food Processing Industry
- Diets Rich in Polyunsaturated Fats May Alter Appetite Hormones Among Millennials