Mahiraa Jaan Pasha, the first Muslim Woman to launch "Bhagavad Gita on Wheelchairs" across the globe. This is a unique, first of its kind initiative in the world, to showcase the "Bhagavad Gita" through innovative choreography using Wheelchairs and Crutches.
The 18 chapters of Bhagavad Gita comprising of 700 verses in Sanskrit, is a part of the great epic Mahabharata. In this performance wheelchairs transform into chariot, horses, the crutches transform into bow and arrows, showcasing the ultimate purpose of human life. In this production, one can see the Cultural Equality, Social Inclusion and in the end carry back a message of 'Vasudeva Kutumbakam' meaning the whole world is one family.
It reaches beyond the conventional imagination and familiar world of television/ film. Mahiraa Jaan Pasha, is the dynamic force in discovering, nurturing and showcasing outstanding abilities of Persons with disabilities across the Nation for more than two decades. Trained in Indian classical dance, Mahiraa Jaan Pasha is a creator and a visionary in the arts who sees unity within the diversity of all of her “Miracle On wheels Dance Company’s” artistic endeavours.
In India, Mahiraa Jaan Pasha is acclaimed as a pioneer in Inclusive Arts. Join hands to spread the message of The Gita, by organising our shows to celebrate the extraordinary abilities of specially abled artists which has transformed millions of lives across the world, which will be a life changing experience for every individual who witnesses it. To Book the Mahiraa Jaan Pasha's "Bhagavad Gita on Wheels" Show Please contact +91 8884882440
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil, a flagship brand of Cargill’s food business in India, has set up a differential consumer experience zone at India International Trade Fair (IITF) 2017 from November 14 to November 27, 2017 at Hall no. 18 L & Stall no. 25. In an unprecedented move, Leonardo has come up with a unique concept of three kitchen zones dedicated to the three variants of Leonardo Olive Oil
- Kissan Reminds us of the Joy of #RealTogetherness with Grandparents
- Diabetic Patients must Stay Alert to Diabetic Retinopathy
- Winning Over Cancer with Help from HCG - The Specialists in Cancer Care
- Airtel Introduces New Postpaid and Prepaid Innovations
- Subway Celebrates World Sandwich Day with Charitable Donations in India and Around the Globe
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Honoured with General Insurance Company of the Year at Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2017
- Verka: A Crowd Puller at World Food India
- Vipul Medcare Launches H3U App
- Max Fashion Announces the Winner of its Festive CSR Campaign Make a Wish make Difference
- Eat, Love, Party Food Fest to begin from 3rd November in Noida
- Fenesta Launches Same Day Replacement Service for Windows
- On World Food Day, SonyLIV Introduces the Genre of Food
- Max Fashion Launches its Festive CSR Campaign - Make A Wish Make A Difference
- Preethi Kitchen Appliances Unveils Iconic-A New Revolutionary Wet Grinder
- Max Fashion Launches Festive Collection with Padma Shri Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and his Wife Alyona Kapoor