Mahiraa Jaan Pasha, the first Muslim Woman to launch "Bhagavad Gita on Wheelchairs" across the globe. This is a unique, first of its kind initiative in the world, to showcase the "Bhagavad Gita" through innovative choreography using Wheelchairs and Crutches.
The 18 chapters of Bhagavad Gita comprising of 700 verses in Sanskrit, is a part of the great epic Mahabharata. In this performance wheelchairs transform into chariot, horses, the crutches transform into bow and arrows, showcasing the ultimate purpose of human life. In this production, one can see the Cultural Equality, Social Inclusion and in the end carry back a message of 'Vasudeva Kutumbakam' meaning the whole world is one family.
It reaches beyond the conventional imagination and familiar world of television/ film. Mahiraa Jaan Pasha, is the dynamic force in discovering, nurturing and showcasing outstanding abilities of Persons with disabilities across the Nation for more than two decades. Trained in Indian classical dance, Mahiraa Jaan Pasha is a creator and a visionary in the arts who sees unity within the diversity of all of her “Miracle On wheels Dance Company’s” artistic endeavours.
In India, Mahiraa Jaan Pasha is acclaimed as a pioneer in Inclusive Arts. Join hands to spread the message of The Gita, by organising our shows to celebrate the extraordinary abilities of specially abled artists which has transformed millions of lives across the world, which will be a life changing experience for every individual who witnesses it. To Book the Mahiraa Jaan Pasha's "Bhagavad Gita on Wheels" Show Please contact +91 8884882440
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
An act of Kindness Kindness can be expressed in many ways. Be it in the form of charity work or helping the poor or just by talking to someone who is in need. However, even a small act of kindness needs courage and can also be expressed by just behaving in a normal way to the needy.Recently, I came across a totally different form of expressing one’s kindness. This I want to name as kindness in its silent form.Maybe kindness in the most simple form.
- Pranali Mistry, Akarsh Alagh & Swayenshu Mohanty
- Great Confusion
- Euro Fashions Introduces Sidharth Malhotra as its Brand Ambassador, Launches New TVC
- The 6th Kasauli Rhythm & Blues Festival Gets a Resounding Reception
- Forever 21 Expands National Footprint with its 15th Store in India
- Airtel Launches Internet TV for Digital Homes
- Aircel Launches Free Incoming Calls on National Roaming
- Indias First Youth only Mental Health Campaign Launched in Delhi
- How to register your vehicle in Bangalore?
- Vero Moda Goes Big on Accessories
- Most popular festivals in Kerala
- Enjoy Worlds Largest 4G Network in over 40 Countries with Vodafone
- Indian Art Ideas Giving Wings to your Creativity
- Experience Cricket in Full HD with Sanyo Full HD TV Festival
- To Aaj Se Jugg Jugg Piyo