When it comes to life experiences, few can match what travel has to offer. No matter who you accompany and what destination you visit, the returns from a trip are likely to be impressive. But there is so much to see all over the world, where do you start? And more importantly, how to pay for your travels?Think of a Personal Loan to meet your travel needs.
A wedding is one of the happiest occasions in the family. The preparations and the ceremonies are one big riot of emotion and celebration. And it is obvious that you would want this once-in-a-lifetime event to be the biggest celebration of your life. But big celebrations usually involve big money. How do you manage the expenses for the outfits, the decorations, the catering and a lot more?Yes, a Personal Loan can come in handy here as well. In fact, you can use a Personal Loan as a multi-utility tool to meet the expenses for home renovation, medical care, travel abroad, among others.And with instant approvals, fast disbursals and attractive interest rates, Bajaj Finserv offers Personal Loans to help you take care of all your requirements. And you can apply for one online too.
Benefits of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
Instant approvals: Get approval on your Personal Loan for wedding or travel in as little as 5 minutes! That’s right, your paperwork really takes that little time. Quick disbursals: While your loan approval happens instantaneously, the loan money reaches your bank is as little as 72 hours! That’s just three days from the time your application is approved. Big ticket size: You can get a loan of up to Rs.25 lakh from Bajaj Finserv. And you can choose to repay it in tenures ranging from 24 months to 60 months.
Unsecured loans: Personal Loans from Bajaj Finserv are unsecured loans and don’t need any collaterals or security to avail this loan.Competitive interest rates: As compared to any credit card service with high interest rates, a Personal Loan from Bajaj Finserv comes as an affordable and a cheaper option.Minimum documentation: Along with an online application, you need to submit the basic documents like ID proof, address proof, salary slips, bank statements, etc.Foreclosure available: At any point of time, if you wish to close the loan before the decided tenure, you can easily do so. Pre-approved offers: As a Bajaj Finserv customer, you are also eligible for great offers.
Loans at 12.75%
Bajaj Finserv is running a limited period flash sale for Personal Loans at a special interest rate of 12.75% onwards. Simply log on to Bajaj Finserv’s website and apply online for a Personal Loan before 19th March. Check your eligibility online, apply for a Personal Loan and a Bajaj Finserv representative will get in touch with you within no time. So what are you waiting for? Make your travel plans or dream wedding a reality with a Personal Loan.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Shoppers Stop Partners with ToneTag for Sound-Based Contactless Payments Shoppers Stop, India’s leading fashion retailer, partners with ToneTag, a proximity communications firm, to integrate and deploy ToneTag sound-based contactless payments at Shoppers Stop stores. This technology will enable customers to make ‘cardless
- Life is beautiful... If you just live it one more day!
- Zyxel Introduces Aurora Camera - Capture the Moment, Bring to Light
- A Fashionable End to the Max Design Awards 2016-17
- Aircel Launches Data Packs with Lowest Tariffs and Longest Validity in Bihar
- Nourish You Ushers in the Superfood Culture in India
- Kerala famous dish Appam and Stew which are mouth watering
- Now ShopX Allows Every Kirana Store to be a Travel Agent
- Aircel Launches First of its Kind Unlimited Combo Packs
- Day 5 of AIFW17 Showcases GenNext in Fashion at Pearl Portfolio
- Forever 21 Debuts in West Bengal with First Store Launch in Siliguri
- Chat with New TripAdvisor Facebook Messenger Bot to Get Great Travel Recommendations
- Get Married, Plan a Holiday and More with a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- Mahiraa Jaan Pasha, the First Muslim Woman to Launch "Bhagavad Gita on Wheelchairs"
- ShopX Sells iPhone 5s in Tier 2 and Tier 3 Towns
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loans at Special Interest Rate of 8.69 Percent