Forever 21, a leading fast fashion brand from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. debuted in West Bengal with their very first store launch in Siliguri. The brand is focusing on strengthening its foothold in the country by exploring newer markets like West Bengal. Forever 21 is a pioneer in the fast fashion category, which makes it the most preferred fashion destination for young and fashion conscious consumers.
Malaika Arora Khan along with Mr. Abhinav Zutshi
Bollywood sensation Malaika Arora Khan along with Mr. Abhinav Zutshi, India Business Head, Forever 21, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. inaugurated the store, which houses the latest Spring Summer 17 collection. Having established a strong affinity with fashionable Indians in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai, Forever 21 is all set to rev up the fashion quotient of Siliguri with global fashion trends straight off the runway.
Speaking on the launch, Abhinav Zutshi, India Business Head, Forever 21 said, “In our 4 year long journey in India, we have received phenomenal response from our young consumers and as the obvious next step our objective is to make the brand more accessible across India. West Bengal is known for its diverse ethnicity and fashion forward youngsters who love to experiment with edgy styles, which we feel is our core offering. Furthermore, West Bengal is a fairly less explored market that has huge potential, which is why we are keen on expanding our base here.”
The store is spread over 6,000 Sq.ft of retail space and is located in the heart of the city at the Vega Circle Mall. The store houses the latest Spring Summer collection and stocks the widest range of chic fashion at pocket-friendly prices. Complementing Forever 21 apparel and accessories, the store will feature the retailer’s other brands, including 21MEN™, a line of fresh, fast fashion for men of all ages; Love & Beauty™ a cosmetics line; and Forever 21’s lingerie and shoe line. With this new store, the brand has increased its store count to 16.
As part of the promotions, the brand organized canter activities and live performance by Kolkata-based rock band, ‘Blood’.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Zoom India's leading entertainment channel, brings an entertaining twist to the good old board game of Tambola Zoom, India's leading entertainment channel, brings an entertaining twist to the good old board game of Tambola An exciting and a high involvement initiative, Bollywood Tambola is tempered with a twist. To participate in this month-long activity till January 09, 2018, viewers have to watch Bollywood’s favorite & latest songs played during the morning break-less band from 8.30 am to 10.30 am. To register, viewers can give a missed call on 8130566566 and access the unique Tambola ticket every mor
- December Sees a Spike in Last Minute International Bookings from India: ixigo
- Max Design Awards 2017-18 Students Edition
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - Reese Witherspoon Looks Stunning in Exquisite Platinum Jewellery
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- SavioPlus Announces Grand Launch of its Coupon and Deals Website
- Life Insurer provided online facility for linking policies with UID
- RepIndia Wins the Digital mandate of United Colors of Benetton
- Start Mumbai 2017 Urban Art Festival Kicks off the Mahim (E) Art District with Public Art and Urban Design Interventions
- Jugnoo Announces the Launch of Cabs in Chandigarh
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED TOGETHER
- Simply Braces Start-up Clinic Raises USD 1 MN Pre-Series A Funding
- Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- BMW Motorrad to Debut at India Bike Week 2017
- Uflex Engineers First Indian Retortable Spouted Stand-up Pouch for Cold Beverages