- Preloaded with Netflix, YouTube, Google Play Games, Airtel Movies and more, full access to Google Play Store to download your favourite apps/games on to your TV
- Transforms any TV into a Smart TV - Switch Seamlessly from Online to Offline Content, eliminates the hassle of connecting multiple devices to your TV
- Intuitive interface and India’s first STB remote with voice based search feature – just talk into your remote to search for content on your TV
- With Chrome cast Built-in Supports Casting, Mirroring to let users enjoy mobile phone content on the TV screen
Airtel Digital TV (“Airtel”), the DTH arm of Bharti Airtel, today launched ‘Internet TV’ – India’s first hybrid STB, powered by Android TV, which brings the best of online content to the TV screen along with a bouquet of over 500 plus satellite TV channels. This marks yet another industry first from Airtel that has been at the forefront of innovation in the DTH category.
Sunil Taldar, CEO and Director – DTH, Bharti Airtel and S. Sriram, CMO – DTH, Bharti Airtel unveil the Airtel Internet TV
Airtel ‘Internet TV’ transforms any TV into a Smart TV and enables users to switch seamlessly between online and linear TV content with a single device. With consumption of online content within Indian Homes increasing rapidly, Airtel ‘Internet TV’ will offer customers a superior experience by enabling them to enjoy their favourite content on the biggest screen in their Homes. Customers can now stream and cast their favourite content directly on to their TV as well download their favourite apps and play games. All of this along with the best satellite TV experience with 500 plus satellite TV channels offers the complete Home entertainment experience.
Sunil Taldar, CEO & Director – DTH, Bharti Airtel said, “Growing broadband penetration is driving the popularity of online content, particularly in urban homes, and with Airtel ‘Internet TV’ we are bringing world-class content from the web and much more to the TV screen. This latest innovation has been designed keeping in mind the needs of Indian homes and it bridges the gap between online and offline worlds to enable an end to end entertainment experience with the convenience of a single device. We will continue to add exciting content platforms to Airtel ‘Internet TV’ and invite customers to experience this innovative offering.”
Airtel ‘Internet TV’ comes preloaded with Netflix, YouTube, Google Play Music, Google Play Games, Airtel Movies and more. It also comes with access to Google Play Store that allows users to download their favourite apps, content and games on to their TV.
“India is one of the most important and vibrant countries in the world and we are delighted to be teaming up with Airtel to make it much easier for consumers to enjoy Netflix,” said Reed Hastings, Co-founder and CEO of Netflix. “In the months and years to come, we look forward to bringing our Indian members more compelling stories from all over the world, an ever-improving viewing experience and incredible joy.”
Airtel ‘Internet TV’ comes with inbuilt-Wi-Fi receiver, Bluetooth based remote control and is integrated with Google voice search feature. Customers can discover their favourite content by simply telling the remote and choose from a variety of content sources.
Offering a clutter-free and intuitive interface, the sleek Airtel ‘Internet TV’ STB is 4K content ready and enables LIVE TV shows to be paused, recorded or even rewind. It also supports content via USB (external HD) and Bluetooth. Customers can also cast, mirror content from mobile devices, tablets and laptops on to the TV screen with Airtel ‘Internet TV’.
Gaming enthusiasts can make the most of the Internet TV with the best of gaming apps for an experience that is truly larger than life. Gamers can use physical game controllers, or even their smartphones as a game pad with Internet TV.
Airtel ‘Internet TV’ STB requires a broadband or a 4G hotspot connection with a minimum recommended speed of 4 Mbps for a smooth online experience. A regular Airtel Digital TV dish antenna will also be a part of the installation. Existing Airtel Digital TV customers can also upgrade their existing STBs to ‘Internet TV’ STB.
Airtel ‘Internet TV’ is priced at Rs. 4999/- with 3 month Digital TV subscription. Also, as limited period offer customers can pay Rs. 7999/- and get the Airtel Internet TV with one year subscription. Airtel ‘Internet TV’ will be available exclusively on Amazon India starting April 12, 2017. It will be available via Airtel Digital TV touch points - retail stores/website/contact centers soon after online launch.
Airtel has also rolled out bundled offers for its home broadband customers. ‘Internet TV’ Customers just need to register for myHOME on MyAirtel app and can avail upto 25GB additional data on their Airtel broadband account every month. Existing Airtel digital TV users can give a missed call at 8800488001 to know about the exciting offers available.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Aircel Launches Unlimited Calls and 84 GB Data with FRC 348 Aircel Launches Unlimited Calls and 84 GB Data with FRC 348 In its commitment to offer customers with lowest tariffs and ‘extra’ benefits, Aircel, one of the leading innovative telecom brands in India, launched the most economical and affordable proposition in UP (East) – FRC 348. The special product will offer customers with Unlimited Calls (Local & STD) and 1GB of 3G data per day for 84 days. All Aircel customers with 2G, 3G or 4G handsets can avail this incredible offer and enjoy the best val
- Orange County Resorts and Hotels Ltd. Unveils New Luxury Resort in Hampi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tanishq Launches Red Carpet Collection in Mumbai
- Vodafone Launches Sakhi Pack In Up West and Uttarakhand
- Airtel Announces Project next
- The Trailer of Much Awaited Film Yeh Hai India Launched
- THE REGREEN CHENNAI - A Movement for Reviving Green Cover of the City Inaugurated Today
- Snapdeal Leads its Sellers into the GST Era
- Tata Motors Slashes Prices of its Passenger Vehicles, Post GST; Passes Benefits to its Customers
- MAX Presents ELITE MODEL LOOK 2017
- Vita-Fresh® Shower Filter to Dechlorinate the Shower Water for Healthy Skin and Hair Launched
- FICCI Organizes TANCARE to Promote Tamil Nadu as a Global Healthcare Destination
- Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifiers Proven to Improve Indoor Air Quality by TERI
- VLCC Rolls Out 'Get Well Soon' to Facilitate Healthy Living
- Hitting the Right Chord: Mega Food Parks Scheme Putting Food Processing Industry
- Diets Rich in Polyunsaturated Fats May Alter Appetite Hormones Among Millennials