India’s fastest growing lingerie brand, announced the launch of their latest collection of plush show-off bras with strappy criss-cross backs, funky straps and prints etc. The collection comprises over 25 bras in a variety of styles like push-up, front open, underwired, strapless and more. These are part of Clovia’s ‘2 Bras for Rs. 1499’ collection and reflect the brand’s acute understanding of latest lingerie trends and customer tastes based on intensive research, which feeds into product development - a fusion of fun and fresh looks and comfortable fits.
Clovia - Show-off bras
Show-off bras are the latest trend - a perfect combination of sass and style. These show-off bras can be flaunted with backless blouses, or under loose, open tops - lending a glamorous edge to your summer style.
Available in a variety of styles, fabric and colors and providing seamless comfort through soft underwires and more, show-off bras are a must-have accessory this season. The collection features pieces crafted with exquisite lace, soft polyamide fabric adorned with pretty prints and designer straps.
Commenting on the launch, Neha Kant, Founder of Clovia, said, “Gone are the days when bras were to be hidden under outfits - today, they are to be flaunted and are a style statement in themselves. Show-off bras are meant to ooze oomph and pizazz - wear it under open jacket or shirt to create an edgy look." She further added, “Today, the best bra fit and design is just a click away. Our customers can explore through our latest collection and pick their favourite styles from the Clovia - and be the perfect summer diva. Love your body, embrace your curves and most importantly - get the perfect fit!”
Clovia is India’s fastest growing lingerie and sleepwear brand backed by Ivy Cap Ventures and Zurich-based Mountain Partners AG. The company designs, manufactures and sells premium fashion lingerie, innerwear, nightwear and shapewear. Clovia’s exclusive online outlet in India is called www.clovia.com.
At Clovia, highly skilled designers, fashion experts create exquisite, playful and designer innerwear ranging from bras, briefs, shapewear to nightwear. Sophisticated, sharp and suave, contrasted with flirty, fun and bold prints and in keeping with international designs and styles, Clovia wants to redefine the Indian lingerie market, and help customers choose beyond standard cuts, shapes and colours. The company’s mantra is – lingerie is a critical part of your wardrobe and it doesn’t need to be drab and boring. The company has been growing at an impressive 100% every quarter and is currently shipping over 250,000 units monthly.
Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifiers Proven to Improve Indoor Air Quality by TERI Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifiers Proven to Improve Indoor Air Quality by TERI Sharp, the Indian market leader in innovative air purification devices, today announced that its air purifiers with inbuilt patented plasmacluster Ion technology has been validated for its efficacy by TERI (The Energy and Resources Institute)
- VLCC Rolls Out 'Get Well Soon' to Facilitate Healthy Living
- Hitting the Right Chord: Mega Food Parks Scheme Putting Food Processing Industry
- Diets Rich in Polyunsaturated Fats May Alter Appetite Hormones Among Millennials
- Garodia International Centre for Learning Mumbai Launches #MyDadMyHero Campaign
- Clovia Launches New Range of Show-off Bra Collection
- Cafe Coffee Day's New Over the Top Sundaes Will End Every Sweet Craving You Ever Had
- Neeru's - A Treasure House of Designer Indian Ethnics Opens its First Outlet in the Capital
- Unlimited Sharing & Caring offers by Vodafone this Ramzan for UP West Customers
- VLCC Partners with Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
- Explore the Magic of the Moon and Chill under it at Punnami Orvakal, the First Ever Full Moon Festival
- Virender Sehwag Hands Over Winners Trophy for Under 14 Tournament Junior Pitch
- Philips Lighting Expands its Sustainability Program in India
- Jugnoo Takes a Big Leap in Restaurant Aggregation; Launches Menus in 21 Cities
- Speedo Makes Swimming Fun for Kids!
- Mother's Day - Number Crunching for Gifts to Moms