India’s fastest growing lingerie brand, announced the launch of their latest collection of plush show-off bras with strappy criss-cross backs, funky straps and prints etc. The collection comprises over 25 bras in a variety of styles like push-up, front open, underwired, strapless and more. These are part of Clovia’s ‘2 Bras for Rs. 1499’ collection and reflect the brand’s acute understanding of latest lingerie trends and customer tastes based on intensive research, which feeds into product development - a fusion of fun and fresh looks and comfortable fits.
Clovia - Show-off bras
Show-off bras are the latest trend - a perfect combination of sass and style. These show-off bras can be flaunted with backless blouses, or under loose, open tops - lending a glamorous edge to your summer style.
Available in a variety of styles, fabric and colors and providing seamless comfort through soft underwires and more, show-off bras are a must-have accessory this season. The collection features pieces crafted with exquisite lace, soft polyamide fabric adorned with pretty prints and designer straps.
Commenting on the launch, Neha Kant, Founder of Clovia, said, “Gone are the days when bras were to be hidden under outfits - today, they are to be flaunted and are a style statement in themselves. Show-off bras are meant to ooze oomph and pizazz - wear it under open jacket or shirt to create an edgy look." She further added, “Today, the best bra fit and design is just a click away. Our customers can explore through our latest collection and pick their favourite styles from the Clovia - and be the perfect summer diva. Love your body, embrace your curves and most importantly - get the perfect fit!”
Clovia is India’s fastest growing lingerie and sleepwear brand backed by Ivy Cap Ventures and Zurich-based Mountain Partners AG. The company designs, manufactures and sells premium fashion lingerie, innerwear, nightwear and shapewear. Clovia’s exclusive online outlet in India is called www.clovia.com.
At Clovia, highly skilled designers, fashion experts create exquisite, playful and designer innerwear ranging from bras, briefs, shapewear to nightwear. Sophisticated, sharp and suave, contrasted with flirty, fun and bold prints and in keeping with international designs and styles, Clovia wants to redefine the Indian lingerie market, and help customers choose beyond standard cuts, shapes and colours. The company’s mantra is – lingerie is a critical part of your wardrobe and it doesn’t need to be drab and boring. The company has been growing at an impressive 100% every quarter and is currently shipping over 250,000 units monthly.
BMW Motorrad to Debut at India Bike Week 2017 BMW Motorrad to Debut at India Bike Week 2017 BMW Motorrad is all set to make a debut with its ‘ultimate riding machines’ at the India Bike Week (IBW) in Vagator, Goa from 24-25 November 2017. BMW Motorrad will launch two iconic motorcycles at the India Bike Week 2017– the new BMW K 1600 B and the new BMW R nineT Racer.
- Uflex Engineers First Indian Retortable Spouted Stand-up Pouch for Cold Beverages
- Over 10000 Fans Attend Ed Sheeran India Divide Tour
- Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017
- Kissan Reminds us of the Joy of #RealTogetherness with Grandparents
- Diabetic Patients must Stay Alert to Diabetic Retinopathy
- Winning Over Cancer with Help from HCG - The Specialists in Cancer Care
- Airtel Introduces New Postpaid and Prepaid Innovations
- Subway Celebrates World Sandwich Day with Charitable Donations in India and Around the Globe
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Honoured with General Insurance Company of the Year at Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2017
- Verka: A Crowd Puller at World Food India
- Vipul Medcare Launches H3U App
- Max Fashion Announces the Winner of its Festive CSR Campaign Make a Wish make Difference
- Eat, Love, Party Food Fest to begin from 3rd November in Noida
- Fenesta Launches Same Day Replacement Service for Windows
- On World Food Day, SonyLIV Introduces the Genre of Food