India’s fastest growing lingerie brand, announced the launch of their latest collection of plush show-off bras with strappy criss-cross backs, funky straps and prints etc. The collection comprises over 25 bras in a variety of styles like push-up, front open, underwired, strapless and more. These are part of Clovia’s ‘2 Bras for Rs. 1499’ collection and reflect the brand’s acute understanding of latest lingerie trends and customer tastes based on intensive research, which feeds into product development - a fusion of fun and fresh looks and comfortable fits.
Clovia - Show-off bras
Show-off bras are the latest trend - a perfect combination of sass and style. These show-off bras can be flaunted with backless blouses, or under loose, open tops - lending a glamorous edge to your summer style.
Available in a variety of styles, fabric and colors and providing seamless comfort through soft underwires and more, show-off bras are a must-have accessory this season. The collection features pieces crafted with exquisite lace, soft polyamide fabric adorned with pretty prints and designer straps.
Commenting on the launch, Neha Kant, Founder of Clovia, said, “Gone are the days when bras were to be hidden under outfits - today, they are to be flaunted and are a style statement in themselves. Show-off bras are meant to ooze oomph and pizazz - wear it under open jacket or shirt to create an edgy look." She further added, “Today, the best bra fit and design is just a click away. Our customers can explore through our latest collection and pick their favourite styles from the Clovia - and be the perfect summer diva. Love your body, embrace your curves and most importantly - get the perfect fit!”
Clovia is India’s fastest growing lingerie and sleepwear brand backed by Ivy Cap Ventures and Zurich-based Mountain Partners AG. The company designs, manufactures and sells premium fashion lingerie, innerwear, nightwear and shapewear. Clovia’s exclusive online outlet in India is called www.clovia.com.
At Clovia, highly skilled designers, fashion experts create exquisite, playful and designer innerwear ranging from bras, briefs, shapewear to nightwear. Sophisticated, sharp and suave, contrasted with flirty, fun and bold prints and in keeping with international designs and styles, Clovia wants to redefine the Indian lingerie market, and help customers choose beyond standard cuts, shapes and colours. The company’s mantra is – lingerie is a critical part of your wardrobe and it doesn’t need to be drab and boring. The company has been growing at an impressive 100% every quarter and is currently shipping over 250,000 units monthly.
Snapdeal Leads its Sellers into the GST Era Snapdeal Leads its Sellers into the GST Era | Snapdeal today announced its platform’s successful transition into the post GST world, culminating months of preparation overhauling all key systems impacted by the taxation system change. This included enhancements across the Snapdeal Seller Panel, taxation system, cataloging system, order processing, invoicing and ERP systems. As of June 30, more than 92% of Snapdeal sellers (by value) had registered their GST Number with Snapdeal.
- Aircel Launches Unlimited Calls and 84 GB Data with FRC 348
- Orange County Resorts and Hotels Ltd. Unveils New Luxury Resort in Hampi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tanishq Launches Red Carpet Collection in Mumbai
- Vodafone Launches Sakhi Pack In Up West and Uttarakhand
- Airtel Announces Project next
- The Trailer of Much Awaited Film Yeh Hai India Launched
- THE REGREEN CHENNAI - A Movement for Reviving Green Cover of the City Inaugurated Today
- Tata Motors Slashes Prices of its Passenger Vehicles, Post GST; Passes Benefits to its Customers
- MAX Presents ELITE MODEL LOOK 2017
- Vita-Fresh® Shower Filter to Dechlorinate the Shower Water for Healthy Skin and Hair Launched
- FICCI Organizes TANCARE to Promote Tamil Nadu as a Global Healthcare Destination
- Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifiers Proven to Improve Indoor Air Quality by TERI
- VLCC Rolls Out 'Get Well Soon' to Facilitate Healthy Living
- Hitting the Right Chord: Mega Food Parks Scheme Putting Food Processing Industry
- Diets Rich in Polyunsaturated Fats May Alter Appetite Hormones Among Millennials