The trailer of the much talked about film Yeh Hai India was launched today. The movie has been making buzz for the last few months, especially after the launch of its motion poster. Yeh Hai India has also been to the prestigious Cannes Film Festival.
The movie stars Gavie Chahal, Deana Uppal, Mohan Agashe and Mohan Joshi in the lead roles. Yeh Hai India is a story of 26 year old NRI who comes to India with stereotypical views about the country and how his perception changes? The movie follows the journey of what it takes to be an Indian and the idea of India from past to present.
It is conceptualized and directed by Lom Harsh and it just does not celebrate India’s vast cultural heritage but also aims to bring out the very essence of the country in all its forms.Honorable Misnister Retd. General V.K Singh unveiled the trailer of the film in New Delhi.Produced by Sandeep Choudhary under the banner of DLB Films Pvt. Ltd., Yeh Hai India is slated to release on 4th August.
Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil, a flagship brand of Cargill’s food business in India, has set up a differential consumer experience zone at India International Trade Fair (IITF) 2017 from November 14 to November 27, 2017 at Hall no. 18 L & Stall no. 25. In an unprecedented move, Leonardo has come up with a unique concept of three kitchen zones dedicated to the three variants of Leonardo Olive Oil
- Kissan Reminds us of the Joy of #RealTogetherness with Grandparents
- Diabetic Patients must Stay Alert to Diabetic Retinopathy
- Winning Over Cancer with Help from HCG - The Specialists in Cancer Care
- Airtel Introduces New Postpaid and Prepaid Innovations
- Subway Celebrates World Sandwich Day with Charitable Donations in India and Around the Globe
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Honoured with General Insurance Company of the Year at Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2017
- Verka: A Crowd Puller at World Food India
- Vipul Medcare Launches H3U App
- Max Fashion Announces the Winner of its Festive CSR Campaign Make a Wish make Difference
- Eat, Love, Party Food Fest to begin from 3rd November in Noida
- Fenesta Launches Same Day Replacement Service for Windows
- On World Food Day, SonyLIV Introduces the Genre of Food
- Max Fashion Launches its Festive CSR Campaign - Make A Wish Make A Difference
- Preethi Kitchen Appliances Unveils Iconic-A New Revolutionary Wet Grinder
- Max Fashion Launches Festive Collection with Padma Shri Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and his Wife Alyona Kapoor