Tanishq, India’s most trusted jewellery brand, presents the ‘Red Carpet Collection’ for those who create a style statement wherever they go. The elegant Red-Carpet collection was launched in Mumbai by Ms. Deepika Tewari, General Manager – Marketing, Jewellery Division, Titan Company Limited and Mr. Rajan Amba, General Manager and Head Retail, Tanishq. The collection was launched at Tote on the Turf, Mumbai in association with Harper’s Bazaar India.
This distinct collection is dedicated to the woman who is stylish, independent, progressive and seeks differentiation that enables her to stand a class apart. Inspired by the women of today, these affordable luxury jewellery pieces have the vivacity and flair of global fashion. The exclusive Red Carpet Collection by Tanishq includes necklaces, earrings, finger rings and bracelets.
Speaking on the launch, Ms. Deepika Tewari – GM Marketing, Titan Jewellery Division said “Tanishq truly understands the modern Indian woman and crafts gorgeous jewellery in line with her discerning and unique taste. The Red Carpet collection comprises of exquisitely handcrafted jewellery pieces that is marked by an intense burst of sensual colours of gemstones that is offset by the sheer brilliance of diamonds. This limited edition collection fuses elegance with iconic designs, which will truly enable any woman to live the 'red carpet moment' of her dreams. With this collection, Tanishq enhances its existing diamond jewellery portfolio.”
The event was attended by senior company management Ms. Piyali Sen, General Manager, Merchandising - Tanishq, Mr. Gaurav Kumar, Regional Business Head, Tanishq and Mr. Abhishek Rastogi - Head of Design - Tanishq Design Studio.
The collection is available only at select stores in Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata and Ahmedabad and is priced from Rs. 5 lakh onwards. Although, customers from across the country also have an opportunity to custom-make these precious pieces of jewellery and can walk into their nearest Tanishq store to know more.
For more information, give a missed call on 1800-3010-5002
Tanishq, India’s most-loved jewellery brand from the TATA Group, has been synonymous with superior craftsmanship, exclusive designs and guaranteed product quality for over two decades. It has built for itself the envious reputation of being the only jewellery brand in the country that strives to understand the Indian woman and provide her with jewellery that meets her traditional and contemporary aspirations and desires. Attesting to this commitment towards excellence, in 2017, Tanishq has been awarded the title of The Most Trusted Jewellery Brand in India by the Trust Research Advisory. To stress on their commitment to offer the purest jewellery, all Tanishq stores are equipped with the Karatmeter which enables customers to check the purity of their gold in the most efficient manner.
Tanishq offers gold and gem-set jewellery (in 22 and 18 karat gold) in over 5000 traditional, western and fusion looks. The jewellery is manufactured in a fully integrated manufacturing plant with state-of-the-art equipment. The Tanishq retail chain currently spreads across 217 exclusive boutiques in 131 cities. Every Tanishq store has a state-of-the-art karatmeter which guarantees the most accurate way of measuring the purity of gold and promises best exchange value for old gold. There is complete transparency when it comes to buying and selling of jewellery at Tanishq. For non Tanishq products, the brand has recently rehabilitated their gold exchange policy. One can now exchange gold of 22 karat purity and above at a nominal deduction rate of 2 percent.
Max Design Awards 2017-18 Students Edition Max Design Awards 2017-18 Students Edition After a whopping response over the last three years, Max Fashion is back with the fourth edition of Max Design Awards, a definitive platform to recognize and reward the budding Fashion Designers. The property created by Max, gives final year fashion design students a chance to showcase their best and reach out to the fashion world through their creations.
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - Reese Witherspoon Looks Stunning in Exquisite Platinum Jewellery
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- SavioPlus Announces Grand Launch of its Coupon and Deals Website
- Life Insurer provided online facility for linking policies with UID
- RepIndia Wins the Digital mandate of United Colors of Benetton
- Start Mumbai 2017 Urban Art Festival Kicks off the Mahim (E) Art District with Public Art and Urban Design Interventions
- Jugnoo Announces the Launch of Cabs in Chandigarh
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED TOGETHER
- Simply Braces Start-up Clinic Raises USD 1 MN Pre-Series A Funding
- Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- BMW Motorrad to Debut at India Bike Week 2017
- Uflex Engineers First Indian Retortable Spouted Stand-up Pouch for Cold Beverages
- Over 10000 Fans Attend Ed Sheeran India Divide Tour
- Kissan Reminds us of the Joy of #RealTogetherness with Grandparents