How many times have we thought rice is a blessing? We use it for holy purposes but we also can pressure up a quick pulao or khichdi when hunger pangs are drumming away! This is one grain that is about 98% percent digestible. In India we are familiar with Basmati, Patna or brown rice but it is also available as Italian Rice and Glutinous Rice which is popular in Chinese and Japanese cuisines.
For more recipes related to Hara Masala Kofta Pulao checkout Jeera Rice, Jodhpuri Vegetable Pulao, Vegetable Biryani, Erra Sadam . You can also find more Rice recipes like Sambasadham, Grilled Vegetable Risotto, Kesar Pista Rice, Mint Pulao.
Prep Time : 21-25 minutes
Cook time : 31-40 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Hara Masala Kofta Pulao Recipe
Basmati rice soaked 1½ cups
Oil 2 tablespoons
Cinnamon 1 inch
Green cardamoms 3
Bay leaves 1-2
Onions thinly sliced 2 medium
Salt to taste
Vegetable stock 3 cups
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 1½ cups
Garlic cloves chopped 8
Ginger chopped 2 inch
Green chillies chopped 2
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
Mutton mince (keema) 1½ cups
Onion finely chopped 1 medium
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 4 tablespo to serve
Green chillies finely chopped 2
Garlic cloves finely chopped 2-3
Ginger finely chopped 1 inch
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Green cardamom powder ½ teaspoon
Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
To make paste, blend together coriander leaves, garlic, ginger, green chillies and lemon juice to a smooth chutney.
To make koftas, mix together mutton mince, onion, coriander leaves, green chillies, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, salt and cardamom powder in a bowl. Add garam masala powder and mix again.
Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape them into balls or koftas.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms and bay leaves and saute till fragrant. Add onions and sauté, stirring continuously, till lightly browned.
Add drained rice and sauté for 5 minutes. Add chutney and salt and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
Add vegetable stock, stir and bring to a boil. Add the prepared koftas, cover and cook on low heat till the rice is fully done.
Savour Deliciously Healthy USA Pears at Godrej Natures Basket Consumers Relished Sampling of a Variety of USA Pears Savour Deliciously Healthy USA Pears at Godrej Nature’s Basket Consumers Relished Sampling of a Variety of USA Pears USA Pears are among the world’s finest pears. Grown in Oregon and Washington where the right mix of volcanic soil, clean mountain water and warm spring and summer days, with cool nights, combine to produce some of the world's finest pears.Having adequate fiber in our diet is very important and its importance for digestive health
- Coca-Cola Launches Premium Mango Drink 'Maaza Gold' in India
- Zoom India's leading entertainment channel, brings an entertaining twist to the good old board game of Tambola
- December Sees a Spike in Last Minute International Bookings from India: ixigo
- Max Design Awards 2017-18 Students Edition
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - Reese Witherspoon Looks Stunning in Exquisite Platinum Jewellery
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- SavioPlus Announces Grand Launch of its Coupon and Deals Website
- Life Insurer provided online facility for linking policies with UID
- RepIndia Wins the Digital mandate of United Colors of Benetton
- Start Mumbai 2017 Urban Art Festival Kicks off the Mahim (E) Art District with Public Art and Urban Design Interventions
- Jugnoo Announces the Launch of Cabs in Chandigarh
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED TOGETHER
- Simply Braces Start-up Clinic Raises USD 1 MN Pre-Series A Funding
- Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans