In 2015, the United Nations laid down a set of 17 goals called the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which require action from all sections of society for their success by 2030. India, with over 17% of the world population and one of the fastest growing economies with a large youth demographic, has a defining role to play in the eventual success of the SDG’s.
Worldview Education is a global experiential learning platform for school students which was founded and is run by first generations entrepreneurs from Hyderabad. Worldview runs various programs that engage students in finding solutions to global issues while building their own personal attributes. Students from over 200 schools across India, South-Asia and parts of the middle east have participated in Worldview’s programs. The conference is hosted by Worldview in association with the Harvard International Relations Council of Harvard University, Boston. It will be held from the 12th to 15th of August at the Hyderabad International Convention Center, Hyderabad. As a part of the conference this year, the first woman Chairperson of CII, Ms. Shobana Kamineni will be addressing the delegates at the opening ceremony. On the occasion of the International Youth Day, a panel discussion chaired by Dr. Mukund Rajan, Chief Ethics Officer of the Tata group and a member of the CII Council on India @ 75.
Vodafone India is committed to ensuring that it contributes to the development of the future generations of the world and been has associated with Worldview as the Telecom Partner for Harvard Model UN India for the 4th time since it began in India. Speaking about the association with Harvard Model United Nations India, Siddharth Banerjee, EVP – Marketing, Vodafone India said, “Vodafone, as the leading global technology innovator, has been at the forefront of enabling people to be at their personal best, or as we say #BeSuper. With this association with Harvard Model UN, we are encouraging the vibrant student community across India to #BeSuper.”
Founded in 2009, Worldview is one of India’s leading experiential learning companies, having delivered over 30,000 experiences to students from across 200+ schools.For further information and press passes for the event, please contact Anurag Praharaju at +91 9704700111 or email [email protected]
Coca-Cola Launches Premium Mango Drink 'Maaza Gold' in India Coca-Cola Launches Premium Mango Drink 'Maaza Gold' in India Coca-Cola India, one of the country's leading beverage companies, today announced the launch of 'Maaza Gold', a premium mango drink made from the choicest of mangoes. The new variant of Maaza offers consumers an indulgent, thicker and smoother mango drink. This product innovation is in-line with the company's steadfast commitment to provide more choices to consumers.
- Zoom India's leading entertainment channel, brings an entertaining twist to the good old board game of Tambola
- December Sees a Spike in Last Minute International Bookings from India: ixigo
- Max Design Awards 2017-18 Students Edition
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - Reese Witherspoon Looks Stunning in Exquisite Platinum Jewellery
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- SavioPlus Announces Grand Launch of its Coupon and Deals Website
- Life Insurer provided online facility for linking policies with UID
- RepIndia Wins the Digital mandate of United Colors of Benetton
- Start Mumbai 2017 Urban Art Festival Kicks off the Mahim (E) Art District with Public Art and Urban Design Interventions
- Jugnoo Announces the Launch of Cabs in Chandigarh
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED TOGETHER
- Simply Braces Start-up Clinic Raises USD 1 MN Pre-Series A Funding
- Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- BMW Motorrad to Debut at India Bike Week 2017