Max Fashion, India’s largest fashion brand today celebrated the advent of festive season by launching their festive CSR campaign ‘Make a Wish, Make a Difference’ in Delhi NCR Region. Through this initiative Max attempts to reach out to its customers and give them a platform to fulfil their wishes and make a difference in other people’s lives as well.
Max has associated with Radio Mirchi & CRY Foundation for this campaign. To join this beautiful cause, customers can visit any max store in the Delhi NCR region and select their wishes from a wish coupon. The winners of this campaign will be announced and gratified between 12th to 15th October.
“Festive season is a time when the entire family comes together and celebrates the enduring spirit of the festivities. Max understands the value of giving back to the society and this initiative aims to make a difference in the lives of the less fortunate. This Diwali, Max pledges to make this festive time a little more special for everyone”, said Saurabh Garg, Regional Manager, Max Fashion.
Soha Moitra, Regional Head – North, CRY said, “We’re excited to partner with Max Fashion and really appreciate their endeavour to bring joy in the lives of underprivileged children this festive season. The ‘Make A Wish, Make a Difference’ campaign is a great step towards promoting the importance of education, healthcare and nutrition for the future of our nation and we look forward to collaborating on many more such initiatives in the near future.”
Commenting on the association, Radio Mirchi’s RJ Sayema said, “We chose to partner with this cause because we believe it can eventually influence a behaviour change. This initiative will encourage people to make a wish for someone else. Even if we can plant a little seed of thought in people’s minds, our job is done.”
About Max Fashion
Max is a leading fashion brand, now available online at MaxFashion.com and on Android & iPhone apps offering customers a one stop shop for clothing, accessories and footwear needs for the entire family. Max, a fashion brand of Landmark Group has pioneered the concept of ‘Latest fashion at great prices’ in the country, thereby offering the discerning shopper a vast choice with international fashion & quality. It offers apparel, footwear & accessories that are of the latest fashion trends. The store ambience offers an international shopping experience making shopping for the entire family an absolute delight. Globally Max has over 350 stores across 16 countries and in India, Max has more than 180 stores across 70 cities. The brand plans to have 200 stores in India by the end of 2017.
Child Rights and You (CRY) is an Indian non-profit that believes in every child’s right to a childhood - to live, learn, grow and play. For nearly 4 decades, CRY and its 200 partner NGOs have worked with parents and communities to ensure lasting change in the lives of more than 2,000,000 underprivileged children, across 23 states in India.
Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Strengthens its Capabilities for Digital Automation to Manage the Digital Disruption Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Strengthens its Capabilities for Digital Automation to Manage the Digital Disruption Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Pvt. Ltd. ("Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic") – one of India’s leading System Integrator and a specialist in managing end-to-end IT infrastructure solutions and services – today announced the launch of an automated service delivery platform Hawkeye 3.0, which aims at enabling organizations to increase productivity and efficiency. The automated service delive
- Savour Deliciously Healthy USA Pears at Godrej Natures Basket Consumers Relished Sampling of a Variety of USA Pears
- Coca-Cola Launches Premium Mango Drink 'Maaza Gold' in India
- Zoom India's leading entertainment channel, brings an entertaining twist to the good old board game of Tambola
- December Sees a Spike in Last Minute International Bookings from India: ixigo
- Max Design Awards 2017-18 Students Edition
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - Reese Witherspoon Looks Stunning in Exquisite Platinum Jewellery
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- SavioPlus Announces Grand Launch of its Coupon and Deals Website
- Life Insurer provided online facility for linking policies with UID
- RepIndia Wins the Digital mandate of United Colors of Benetton
- Start Mumbai 2017 Urban Art Festival Kicks off the Mahim (E) Art District with Public Art and Urban Design Interventions
- Jugnoo Announces the Launch of Cabs in Chandigarh
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED TOGETHER
- Simply Braces Start-up Clinic Raises USD 1 MN Pre-Series A Funding
- Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017