Max Fashion, India’s largest fashion brand, as a part of their festive season celebration, had run its CSR campaign ‘Make a Wish, Make a Difference’ in Delhi NCR Region. Through this initiative Max reached out to its customers and gave them a platform to fulfil their wishes and make a difference in other people’s lives as well.
This campaign, which commenced with the noble thought of making Diwali special for everyone, witnessed over 30,000 customer participating to register their wishes from a given wish list for themselves and for the less privileged. The campaign was welcomed with open hearts, 50 underprivileged children, in association with Child Rights and You (CRY), were treated with a special Diwali lunch, new clothes for the festivities, books and stationery and medical aid Along with this, 16 winners from Max have been rewarded with gifts (such as kindle,mobile phones, wrist watches & max merchandise) worth 2 Lakhs to the underprivileged kids & max customers.
Talking about the initiative, Saurabh Garg, Regional Manager, Max Fashion said, “We are amazed at the response we have got from our customers for such a special cause to spread joy and togetherness among the ones who might not get to celebrate Diwali in the way we do. Max understands the value of giving back to the society and this initiative aimed to make a difference in the lives of the less fortunate”.
Commenting on the association, Radio Mirchi’s RJ Sayema said, “We chose to partner with this cause because we believe it can eventually influence a behaviour change. This initiative has encouraged people to make a wish for someone else and spread happiness. The response we received has been overwhelming.”
About Max Fashion
Max is a leading fashion brand, now available online at MaxFashion.com and on Android & iPhone apps offering customers a one stop shop for clothing, accessories and footwear needs for the entire family. Max, a fashion brand of Landmark Group has pioneered the concept of ‘Latest fashion at great prices’ in the country, thereby offering the discerning shopper a vast choice with international fashion & quality. It offers apparel, footwear & accessories that are of the latest fashion trends. The store ambience offers an international shopping experience making shopping for the entire family an absolute delight. Globally Max has over 350 stores across 16 countries and in India, Max has more than 180 stores across 70 cities. The brand plans to have 200 stores in India by the end of 2017.
Child Rights and You (CRY) is an Indian non-profit that believes in every child’s right to a childhood - to live, learn, grow and play. For nearly 4 decades, CRY and its 200 partner NGOs have worked with parents and communities to ensure lasting change in the lives of more than 2,000,000 underprivileged children, across 23 states in India.
For more information, please visit us at www.cry.org.
About Radio Mirchi
Entertainment Network India Limited (ENIL), popularly known as Mirchi, owns 73 frequencies and is advertising partner for another 3, across 63 cities, making it India’s largest private FM radio broadcaster. Launched in 2001, Mirchi now operates across the country with 3 distinct brands- Mirchi, Mirchi Love &Ishq (advertising partner of TV today network). With the highest listenership across the country and a track record of developing innovative content, Mirchi has been expanding and retaining its audiences and advertisers through the years.
Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil, a flagship brand of Cargill’s food business in India, has set up a differential consumer experience zone at India International Trade Fair (IITF) 2017 from November 14 to November 27, 2017 at Hall no. 18 L & Stall no. 25. In an unprecedented move, Leonardo has come up with a unique concept of three kitchen zones dedicated to the three variants of Leonardo Olive Oil
- Kissan Reminds us of the Joy of #RealTogetherness with Grandparents
- Diabetic Patients must Stay Alert to Diabetic Retinopathy
- Winning Over Cancer with Help from HCG - The Specialists in Cancer Care
- Airtel Introduces New Postpaid and Prepaid Innovations
- Subway Celebrates World Sandwich Day with Charitable Donations in India and Around the Globe
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Honoured with General Insurance Company of the Year at Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2017
- Verka: A Crowd Puller at World Food India
- Vipul Medcare Launches H3U App
- Max Fashion Announces the Winner of its Festive CSR Campaign Make a Wish make Difference
- Eat, Love, Party Food Fest to begin from 3rd November in Noida
- Fenesta Launches Same Day Replacement Service for Windows
- On World Food Day, SonyLIV Introduces the Genre of Food
- Max Fashion Launches its Festive CSR Campaign - Make A Wish Make A Difference
- Preethi Kitchen Appliances Unveils Iconic-A New Revolutionary Wet Grinder
- Max Fashion Launches Festive Collection with Padma Shri Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and his Wife Alyona Kapoor