Redefining the genre of food festivals, Eat.Love. Party food festival, the first of its kind International Food Festival shall be held from 3rd to 5th November 2017 at Expo centre, Noida. Brainchild of Jai Sharma, Saurabh Mehta and Aashish Sharma, ELP Food Fest is all set to bring the Biggest Foodie Zone, Movie Zone and Entertainment Zone.
Eat, Love, Party food fest will be a wholesome family carnival that will offer a delightful experience to the visitors. Stand-up comedy acts, breath-taking musical performances by accomplished singers like Guru Randhawa, Akhil Sachdeva, Hiten Panwar and 15 popular Bollywood movies will regale the audience in this first of its kind fest. There will also be live cooking sessions by celebrity chefs, open-air silent movie screening, 10 hrs live entertainment daily by the country’s top artists.
Some of the biggest and acclaimed restaurants of Delhi- NCR including Ministry of Beer, Local, The Junction, The Flying Saucer, Wiser Miser, The Lanterns, Bombay Bar, Imly and many more will have their food stalls where visitors can indulge in some comforting and belly-filling meals.
MOVIE SCHEDULE FOR 3RD -5TH NOVEMBER- 15 movies in this Food Fest. Visitors do not have to pay seperately to attend the screening of these Movies. Movies like Bhaag Jihny Bhaag, Patiala House, Aashiqui, Aashiqui 2 , Sanam Re, All is Well, Bhool Bhulaiya, Ready , Tum Bin, Airlift and many more
ENTERTAINMENT MUSICAL SHOWS FOR 3RD-5TH NOVEMBER-
Day 1 - Friday, 3rd November 2017- Musical Shows with DJ Ijay, Rooh Band, DJ Hitesh, Sagar Bhatia w/ Soul Band, Tarkash, DJ Amit B, Suryaveer with Ehsaas, Pankaj Beniwal w/ B Shake, Harrdy Sandhu, DJ Kamya
Day 2 (Saturday)- 4th November 2017- DJ Ijay, Shubhangi Tewari, Karan Shambhi, Forgotten Cure Band, Anhad Band, Project BAK (Barkha / Angel / Kamya), Kunal Wason with Nasya, Hiten Panwar w/ DJ Kamya , Akhil Sachdeva w/ Nasha, DJ YOGII
Day 3 (Sunday)- DJ Ijay, Jai Taneja w/ Aawaaz, DJ Sumit Sethi, Zaroon Band. Wajahat Hasan w/ Qareeb, DJ Gouri, Salman Khan w/ Astitva, Bobby Pathak w/ Rapper Maddy, Guru Randhawa, DJ Ajay Nautiyal
Ashish & Jai Sharma have over 20 years of experience in the event & exhibition industry while Saurabh Mehta with his 5 year experience brings forward the hospitality expertise and together they have come forward to redefine the genre of the food festival industry by bringing about a festival/carnival where the entire family and people from all age demographic can come together to discover the best in global delicacies and wholesome family entertainment
ITE Group (www.iteindia.com) has over 20 years’ experience and is the leading Event and Exhibition Organizing company and has organized and managed over 400 events including marquee like Bride & Groom Exhibition, Asian Lifestyle Shows, Delhi International Motor Show, Delhi International Jewellery Show, India & International Travel & Tourism Events etc. etc. Now, ITE Group has launched a Food Festival in Noida, to be held at Expocentre Noida from 3rd - 5th November 2017.
Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017 Leonardo Olive Oil, a flagship brand of Cargill’s food business in India, has set up a differential consumer experience zone at India International Trade Fair (IITF) 2017 from November 14 to November 27, 2017 at Hall no. 18 L & Stall no. 25. In an unprecedented move, Leonardo has come up with a unique concept of three kitchen zones dedicated to the three variants of Leonardo Olive Oil
- Kissan Reminds us of the Joy of #RealTogetherness with Grandparents
- Diabetic Patients must Stay Alert to Diabetic Retinopathy
- Winning Over Cancer with Help from HCG - The Specialists in Cancer Care
- Airtel Introduces New Postpaid and Prepaid Innovations
- Subway Celebrates World Sandwich Day with Charitable Donations in India and Around the Globe
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Honoured with General Insurance Company of the Year at Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2017
- Verka: A Crowd Puller at World Food India
- Vipul Medcare Launches H3U App
- Max Fashion Announces the Winner of its Festive CSR Campaign Make a Wish make Difference
- Eat, Love, Party Food Fest to begin from 3rd November in Noida
- Fenesta Launches Same Day Replacement Service for Windows
- On World Food Day, SonyLIV Introduces the Genre of Food
- Max Fashion Launches its Festive CSR Campaign - Make A Wish Make A Difference
- Preethi Kitchen Appliances Unveils Iconic-A New Revolutionary Wet Grinder
- Max Fashion Launches Festive Collection with Padma Shri Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and his Wife Alyona Kapoor