It’s better together, especially if you are on Vodafone Postpaid. Vodafone India, one of India’s leading telecommunications service providers, today announced the launch of RED TOGETHER. A unique and convenient feature that allows consumers to come together on their respective RED postpaid plans to get guaranteed savings up to 20% on the total rental of the group and get up to 20GB data extra.
In addition, consumers on RED TOGETHER get the convenience of making a single payment for the group under one bill. RED TOGETHER is not restricted to just families – consumers are allowed to bring together their friends and / or devices too under this plan. Consumers on any new RED postpaid plan, starting with RED BASIC at Rs. 399 can avail this benefit.
Moreover, under RED TOGETHER, each consumer continues to enjoy the amazing benefits of their respective RED postpaid plan.Speaking about the launch of RED TOGETHER, Avneesh Khosla, Associate Director – Consumer Business, Vodafone India, said, “RED TOGETHER is an extremely rewarding proposition that guarantees savings for our consumers. As it is exclusively available on the recently relaunched Vodafone RED Postpaid plans, it further strengthens Vodafone RED’s position of being India’s best postpaid plan.”
In addition to RED TOGETHER, the new Vodafone RED postpaid plans guarantee:
1. That consumers will never be charged for a call made from anywhere in India to anywhere in India with Free National Roaming
2. That consumers will never waste un-used data with the Data roll over feature that allows them to carry forward unused data up to 200GB data
3. That consumers will enjoy the best entertainment benefits with the gift of NETFLIX, Vodafone PLAY and MAGZTER up to 12 months
4. That consumer’s smartphones are protected with RED SHIELD, a handset protection feature that protects handsets from theft and damage.
The new plans are presently not available in Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jammu & Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh circle.
T&C Apply. Please visit www.vodafone.in for T&C.
About Vodafone India
Vodafone India is a 100% fully owned subsidiary of the Vodafone Group Plc. with operations across the country serving over 210 million customers (over 114 million in rural areas). Commencing operations in 2007, Vodafone is today India’s largest foreign direct investor, with a robust, award-winning business and committed for the long term. Vodafone Business Services serves the needs of enterprises and government by providing total telecommunications (Voice and Data) solutions across mobility and wireline platforms. Our mobile wallet, M-Pesa is a unique and innovative money transfer service from Vodafone that fosters financial inclusion.
Committed to optimizing the near-ubiquitous reach of mobile telephony to address national developmental priorities, the Vodafone Foundation partners is actively engaged in community development initiatives especially in the domains of m-Women, m-Agriculture, m-Education and Disaster Relief. Building on its global experience and expertise, an outreach across India and offering a comprehensive portfolio of technologies- 2G, 3G & 4G, Vodafone is uniquely positioned to actualize the vision of Digital India
Globally, Vodafone is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies and provides a range of services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. Vodafone has mobile operations in 26 countries, partners with mobile networks in 49 more, and has fixed broadband operations in 19 markets. As of 30thSeptember2017, Vodafone had 522.8 million mobile customers and 18.8 million fixed broadband customers, including India and all of the customers in Vodafone’s joint ventures and associates.
Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Strengthens its Capabilities for Digital Automation to Manage the Digital Disruption Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Strengthens its Capabilities for Digital Automation to Manage the Digital Disruption Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Pvt. Ltd. ("Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic") – one of India’s leading System Integrator and a specialist in managing end-to-end IT infrastructure solutions and services – today announced the launch of an automated service delivery platform Hawkeye 3.0, which aims at enabling organizations to increase productivity and efficiency. The automated service delive
- Savour Deliciously Healthy USA Pears at Godrej Natures Basket Consumers Relished Sampling of a Variety of USA Pears
- Coca-Cola Launches Premium Mango Drink 'Maaza Gold' in India
- Zoom India's leading entertainment channel, brings an entertaining twist to the good old board game of Tambola
- December Sees a Spike in Last Minute International Bookings from India: ixigo
- Max Design Awards 2017-18 Students Edition
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - Reese Witherspoon Looks Stunning in Exquisite Platinum Jewellery
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- SavioPlus Announces Grand Launch of its Coupon and Deals Website
- Life Insurer provided online facility for linking policies with UID
- RepIndia Wins the Digital mandate of United Colors of Benetton
- Start Mumbai 2017 Urban Art Festival Kicks off the Mahim (E) Art District with Public Art and Urban Design Interventions
- Jugnoo Announces the Launch of Cabs in Chandigarh
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED TOGETHER
- Simply Braces Start-up Clinic Raises USD 1 MN Pre-Series A Funding
- Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017