Max Fashion, being a design-driven company, is looking to support and celebrate new and upcoming fashion talents. Max Design Awards is one step towards this vision. The contest has seen a huge success since its inception with growing number of fashion design enthusiasts showcasing their creativity and taking the level of the competition to new heights. Last year the competition attracted more than 300 entries from various design colleges across the country. The fourth edition is a continuous effort to reward the young aspiring fashion designers and provide them a platform to springboard their fashion design careers!
The esteemed jury for Max Design Awards 2017-18 includes Fashion Designers Ms. Rina Dhaka, Mr. Ashish Soni and Mr. Rahul Mishra along with Executive Director, Max Fashion Mr. Vasanth Kumar, Vice President Design, Max Fashion Ms. Kamakshi Kaul and Project Head Mr. Marc Robinson.
Registration for the award programme is open. Check here to register –http://www.maxdesignawards.com/participate.html Eligibility Criteria -Final and Pre-Final year Fashion Design students from selected and or accredited fashion designing institutes of India.
The theme for the Max Design Awards 2017-18 is "Craftivism". Craftivism explores the power of combining art and activism to trigger conversations about social change. It is to create a difference, which in turn helps unite and reclaim our world as one.
Step 1: Select any one category – Men's wear or Women's wear. Prepare a mood board of your interpretation of the main theme.
Step 2: Based on your mood board, prepare two sketches.
- One sketch for prêt- One sketch for Couture
Both sketches need to fall under any one category (men's wear or women's wear) selected by you.
Step 3: Prepare a 150 word count brief on your collection. Outline your colour pallet, fabrics, style, patterns, etc. for each of the designs
Step 4: Register yourself on www.maxdesignawards.com and file in your application OR apply by emailing high resolution scans of your sketches, mood board, along with a 150 word count brief on your interpretation of the theme “Craftivism”. Email at [email protected]
Last Date for receiving Online Entries is 8th January 2018
Step 5: It is mandatory to send the physical docket (Mood board, both sketches and write up with fabric swatches) to –
Sanjana Choudhary/Amol Desai
Lifestyle International Private Limited
MAX Retail Division
77 Degree Town Centre,
Building no.3 East Wing
5th floor, Off Old Airport Road
Yemalur P.O. Bangalore - 560037
Last Date for receiving the physical docket of the Entries/application is 12th January 2018
About Max Fashion
Max is a leading fashion brand, now available online at MaxFashion.com and on Android & iPhone apps offering customers a one stop shop for clothing, accessories and footwear needs for the entire family. Max, a fashion brand of Landmark Group has pioneered the concept of ‘Latest fashion at great prices’ in the country, thereby offering the discerning shopper a vast choice with international fashion & quality. It offers apparel, footwear & accessories that are of the latest fashion trends. The store ambience offers an international shopping experience making shopping for the entire family an absolute delight. Globally Max has over 350 stores across 16 countries and in India, Max has more than 200 stores across 80 cities.
Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Strengthens its Capabilities for Digital Automation to Manage the Digital Disruption Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Strengthens its Capabilities for Digital Automation to Manage the Digital Disruption Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Pvt. Ltd. ("Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic") – one of India’s leading System Integrator and a specialist in managing end-to-end IT infrastructure solutions and services – today announced the launch of an automated service delivery platform Hawkeye 3.0, which aims at enabling organizations to increase productivity and efficiency. The automated service delive
- Savour Deliciously Healthy USA Pears at Godrej Natures Basket Consumers Relished Sampling of a Variety of USA Pears
- Coca-Cola Launches Premium Mango Drink 'Maaza Gold' in India
- Zoom India's leading entertainment channel, brings an entertaining twist to the good old board game of Tambola
- December Sees a Spike in Last Minute International Bookings from India: ixigo
- Max Design Awards 2017-18 Students Edition
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - Reese Witherspoon Looks Stunning in Exquisite Platinum Jewellery
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- SavioPlus Announces Grand Launch of its Coupon and Deals Website
- Life Insurer provided online facility for linking policies with UID
- RepIndia Wins the Digital mandate of United Colors of Benetton
- Start Mumbai 2017 Urban Art Festival Kicks off the Mahim (E) Art District with Public Art and Urban Design Interventions
- Jugnoo Announces the Launch of Cabs in Chandigarh
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED TOGETHER
- Simply Braces Start-up Clinic Raises USD 1 MN Pre-Series A Funding
- Leonardo Olive Oil Creates an Experiential Zone at India International Trade Fair 2017