What Is Good: Samantha, Maestro music, Gautam's Direction, Nani's in parts, Climax. What Is Bad: Predictable story, Tailor made for Lovers only, Slow narration, Less entertainment quotient, Cinematography, Poor production values. Boring Scenes: Pre-Interval scenes, handful of scenes in second half. Watch It Or Not ?: Everyone who are in and out of love should not miss this flick.
Yeto Vellipoyindi Manasu Review : Story
Nithya [Samantha] and Varun [Nani] are friends from childhood, who stays in the same colony. Nithya moves to other place and both get back in touch with each other when they enter into their teens,then they fall in love they break up because of minor reasons.Their relationship shuffle between on and off with multiple breakups which continues till climax in different phases of age group [i.e 8 Years, 20 Years, 24 Years]. What are the reasons for their break ups and patch ups, did they got married or did they parted ways from each other should be seen on the silver screen.
Yeto Vellipoyindi Manasu Review : Star Performances
Samantha performance deserves big appreciation for sure. She looks like an angel on screen, with her eyes doing the secret work of expressions from starting to end. Her performance is terrific from school girl to completely grown women character in this movie. Nani looked very natural on screen by giving settled expressions wherever required in the story. Nani’s acting in the climax is top notch, even though the screen time given to him is less, he made his mark in audience mind. Krishnudu as Nani's friend Prakash has put up a good show of comedy in the film. He is only fun element in the entire movie.
Yeto Vellipoyindi Manasu Review : Direction, Music & Technical Aspects
Gautham Menon has once again become successful to bring the magic of love on silver screen, with his fresh way of presenting a predictable story. Even though story was given by Reshma Ghatala is usual one, both have worked on the screenplay which is ok and his direction showed excellent results on screen. Slow poisonous Music by Ilaiyaraaja is backbone to this flick, he gave soul to this love story with excellent background score along with mesmerizing songs. Cinematography by M S Prabhu and Om Prakash and Editing by Anthony could have been better.
Yeto Vellipoyindi Manasu Review : Analysis
Gautham menon has struck gold again at his targeted audience who are especially youth and present day generation. His unique presentation of romantic love stories is still fresh like his earlier films but the slow narration of predictable story will disappoint some section of audience. His plan of showing a love story from 8 years to 25 years time frame is fresh. Especially the school lover episode, coffee day meets, late night phone calls will make any one, to get connected with atleast one scene from the entire film. Couple of lengthy conversations between the lead pairs will also make you feel uncomfortable in parts. First half of the film is entertaining till you reach the pre-interval part, where you start feeling little bore. Very slow narration in the second half with couple of inflow songs will test your patience but Nani will save you from all that from pre-climax. His excellent performance continues till the end of film.
Yeto Vellipoyindi Manasu Review : ConclusionPros :
- Ilaiyaraaja Music
- Predictable Story
- Slow Narration
- Less entertainment quotient
Yeto Vellipoyindi Manasu: Cast & Crew
- Director: Gautham Menon, Music: Ilaiyaraaja
- Producer: Gautham Menon, Reshma Gatala, Venkat Somasundaram, C. Kalyan and C. V. Rao
- Star Cast: Nani, Samantha, Krishnudu, Anupama Kumar, Ravi Raghavendra, Vivek Pathak
- Cinematography: M. S. Prabhu, Editing : Anthony, Writer: Gautham Menon
- Genre: Romantic Love Story, Censor Rating: U, Duration: 02:30Hrs.
Editor can be reached at: email@example.com
- New Scenes added in Srimanthudu
- Balayya showing his power in Bulgaria
- Best Actors Telugu Movie Review, Rating
- The beautiful actress opens on her upcoming movie
- The Magnum-Opus director hits against false records
- Finally the actor praises his cousin
- ALL TIME INDIAN RECORD: Baahubali completes 50 days
- Akhil shows his power as 'AKHIL'
- Balayya showing his power in Bulgaria
- Will T-CM's daughter team with Mega Star?
- Chandrababu's plea to AP people
- Why is Bandaru Dattatreya spending sleepless nights?
- Ramoji has good news for Babu?
- Telugu youth different from rest of India?
- Pawan Effect: Babu halts land acquisition silently?
- ISRO launches GSLV-D6 successfully
- HC relief for Outlook in Smitha Sabharwal case
- Stunning open letter to Pawan Kalyan
Update Topic Image