What Is Good
- Fun to watch and full of action
- Truly great characters
- Dialogue was above average
- Cinematography was great
What Is Bad
- Visually stunning
- Mentally numbing
Quite a while back in a universe far, far away, the Galactic Rodent acquired an establishment from Lucas the George. Subsequent to enlisting Abrams the Promising, it was appointed another story of courageous deeds and critical scalawags would be told — sufficiently diverse. As the days became colder, the masses accumulated and held up to hear the new stories, confident that they would not be baffle and most were NOT frustrated. For three days they heard the stories over and over, and in the palace, the Galactic Rodent grinned. It’s not much different from the old tales. The Force Awakens is the best film in the establishment.
The new film depends intensely on what crowds definitely know, so it's as much a spin-off and in addition a proceeding with reboot. It additionally squanders no time getting into the story presenting Rey (Daisy Ridley), Poe (Oscar Isaac), Finn (John Boyega), and Kylo Ren (Adam Driver), yet the circumstances raise a bit too rapidly to race into an advantageous conclusion. The film takes off from where Return of the Jedi ended. While the young cast members are all amazing, it is the droid BB8 which absolutely steals the show.
One thing that emerged ordinarily in the film is the smart way activity educated dialog, making circumstances where the most straightforward words or express held gigantic effect for what wasn't said. Insightfully paced and brimming with mind normal for the arrangement, this film is a copybook exercise in narrating. There are openings in the script and clear McGuffins yet while the film keeps going; you are readied to disregard them. As it finishes, you are as of now sitting tight for its continuation and a few answers. You need to see the character curve of individuals both old and new on the grounds that Abrams has scratched them in your memory. He has made a radical new world. Let us gladly live in it.
- Star Cast : Harrison Ford,Mark Hamill,Carrie Fisher,Adam Driver,Daisy Ridley,John Boyega,Oscar Isaac,Andy Serkis,Domhnall Gleeson,Anthony Daniels,Peter Mayhew,Max von Sydow
- Producer : Kathleen Kennedy,J. J. Abrams,Bryan Burk
- Director : J. J. Abrams
- Music : John Williams
- Released on: 25-12-2015
Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure Stylish star Allu Arjun recently made news by floating a new business venture as a confectioner and is currently busy shooting for his upcoming action-packed entertainer Naa Peru Surya, in which he plays an army officer.
- Why so much controversies around Mersal?
- Hari Priya in Balayya's next?
- "What.. Like Tamanna? Ew.. No... Never..."
- Esha Gupta vents her rage on Meme Creators
- Pawan Kalyan never learns his lesson from Flops - Taking a Flop Route again
- For fans of 'Baahubali', A Big Surprise awaits you...!!!
- OMG! You won't believe with whom Nivetha Thomas is going to share screen space!
- Mahesh Babu least bothered about SPYder Flop - His Chief Minister Avatar will arrive on...
- Tamil Actor feels so bad for not releasing his movie along with Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder'
- The 'Mega Hero' is finally ready to take by storm!
- Vedika's latest clicks in a Transparent Saree for Diwali is a lovely treat
- Have you checked out these latest sexy photo shoot of 'Baahubali' girl?
- After a huge disaster, it's time to make a comeback by Valentine's month
- Cancer patient's last wish is to meet Shah Rukh Khan - #SRKMeetsAruna trending to convey the matter