What Is Good
- Shailene Woodley
- Action scenes
- Visual effects
What Is Bad
- Resembles 'Hunger games'
- 'Maze Runner'
- Second half
'Allegiant' is the third part in 'Divergent' series. So in order to watch this movie, you have to watch 'Divergent' (2014) and 'Insurgent' (2015) first. Shailene Woodley is back as Tris and after the shocking revelations made in 'Insurgent', Tris must escape with Theo James (Four) beyond the walls that circles Chicago. She must also discover the real truth of what lies behind it. The remaining members of the Erudite faction are put on mock trials and executed and Tris brother is scheduled to be executed next. The movie is all about how 'Four' begins to plot a way to get behind walls and what is the shocking truth.
Just now we have came from 'The Hunger Games' franchise and once again this series is also in similar way. A young, dynamic and good looking people try to escape the evil governing bodies. If it is President Snow in 'The Hunger Games', it is President David here. The cast clearly repeats what they have done in previous two parts. Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Jeff Daniels, Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort, Maggie Q have justice to their roles. Shailene Woodley has given her best performance once again. She has more action than Insurgent and Divergent. But most of the time, the movie is filled with 'running'. The chemistry between Four and Tris is also better in this one. The tension between characters are palpable.
The biggest negative of the movie is the screenplay is predictable and it is the weakest plot. Honestly don't know what Robert Schwentke was thinking as the emotional scenes are also lazily done and there are no emotions. The climax was not honest. There is no continuity in the scenes. Major part of CGI is pretty average and ot even touches the line of bad at times. The Art concepts and Visual ideas still work well. The cinematography was incredible.
If you have read the novel, then this movie will disappoint you for sure. If you have watched the early two movies, once again this movie is just a disappointment. This is definitely not a great addition even though it has the same rhythm. The best positive aspect about the movie is Good action scenes and the suspense factor can be found in last 20 minutes. Let's hope we can get a better product in part 2, 'Ascendant'.
Raashi Khanna's glamor show gets some delay Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who scored a much needed hit with his latest release Raja the Great which broke the myth of a Diwali Release becoming successful in Tollywood, besides ending his flop streak after his 2013 flick Balupu, is currently looking forward to the release of his long-delayed movie Touch chesi chudu.
- Megha's debut movie resumes it's shooting after a long time
- Anu Emmanuel gets a solid big project
- The New Year 2018 and New Month January entirely belongs to Keerthi Suresh
- Tamannaah herself will be Flexing her Muscles for this Hindi movie
- Controversial Director who created ripples with Topless and Nude shots seeks a Star Actress - Do you Know who?
- A lead actress complaints that a producer behaved like a Monster
- The Most expected Mentor - Disciple Combo comes Together for a new project
- Finally, The Date is Fixed for the 'Biggie'
- Mallu Beauty joins with Bikini Beauty in the same project for 'Real'
- Details on the Second Attempt is now revealed
- SHOCKING but TRUE! Mahesh Babu's 'Bharath Ane Nenu', Allu Arjun's 'Naa Peru Surya' WILL NOT RELEASE - PROOF inside
- From Dashing Debonair to a Stylish Don - 10 Years of 'THALA' Ajith's 'BILLA' - All you need to Know and 18 Shooting Spot Stills
- BIG plans for the 'Mega' Hero
- Will she be the Female Lead in the much hyped project?