ఈ సినిమా రివ్యూ ను తెలుగులో చదవండి
What Is Good
- Jackie Chan
- Comedy scenes with Lion
What Is Bad
- Sluggish Direction
- Poor Production values
Jackie Chan plays an archaeologist, Jack, in this Sino-Indian co-production where an Indian professor, Ashmita (Disha Patani), comes to him with a map of treasures from the Magadha Dynasty in India, Jack and his assistants decide to seek it out. Their adventure takes them from one exotic destination to another, pits them against wolves in Tibet, a lion in Dubai, hungry hyenas in Rajasthan and enemies of the human kind, equipped with blazing guns and the chasing is taken phenomenally. Watch the rest of the movie to know whether Chan got the treasure.
Stanley Tong had made the direction with different aspect in his mind, but the making wasn't so good. Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood, Disha Patani, Amyra Dastur, Yixing Zhang, Aarif Rahman have acted well and if you have grown up watching Jackie Chan movies and loved him more for his comic timing and endearing goofiness or his expert kung fu, Kung Fu Yoga will leave you with a feeling of sadness. The movie has more action scenes than Yoga.
Apart from a vague mention of a breathing technique, the film has no connection whatsoever with yoga either. Aarif Rahman who plays Jones Lee and Yixing Zhang who plays Xiaoguang, even Amyra Dastur’s Kyra, make the film a bit more tolerable to watch the movie. The cinematography work is made excellently without any thrilling scenes.
Kung Fu Yoga is an upgrade of Jackie Chan's 2005 film The Myth which had an appearance by Mallika Sherawat. In this film, Chan and his previous Myth director Stanley Tong reunite, and rope Disha Patani, Amyra Dastur and Sonu Sood into the proceedings. Jackie Chan's dance is been made fun by many as he is noted for his style of fighting. The movie will definitely take you to the meditative state of mind.
kung fu yoga review live updates kung fu yoga rating kung fu yoga movie review kung fu yoga movie rating kung fu yoga hindi movie review tollywood latest film news latest updates
INSIDE STORY: Nagarjuna Takes Pawan Kalyan's Place King Nagarjuna's Horror Comedy, Raju Gari Gadhi-2 is confirmed to release on October 13th, the makers have announced. That is a good date since there is no competition from any notable films and there is also an extra holiday in the first week due to Diwali Festival.
- Young Actress Showed her BACK at first and now she TURNS BACK again
- Will RGV ask apology in drug scandal case?
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 24/07/2017
- 'Wonder Woman' is Back like 'THIS' and you can SEE THE VIDEO INSIDE
- Sai Pallavi makes STATE OF TELANGANA and TELENGANA SLANG WorldWide Popular - Read How she did it
- Keerthi Suresh clash with another Malayalam actress - Another Kajal Vs Samantha catfight
- Oh.. Jeez... Don't Wear it Rakul.... You look Dowdy - Fan makes OPEN REQUEST
- Top 5 Amazing screen shots of Black Panther
- "Well, the movie sucked more than I sucked **** " - Porn Star comments on recent HIT MOVIE
- Another Bollywood actor for Tollywood movie
- Sai Pallavi now busy in Tollywood flicks
- Kajal Aggarwal and Rana Daggubati are a 'PERFECT COUPLE' - Both Onscreen and Offscreen !?!
- Ileana regrets South Movies
- Kajal Aggarwal refuses to put the HOT DOG in her mouth - Feels WEIRD as it was a Dirty joke