What Is Good
- Okayish second half
- Sampath's character
What Is Bad
- Humourless portions
Gunturodu is an action entertainer about an unemployed who wants whatever he wishes and who is very aggressive in his mindset like any other guy in the society. His father wants some girl to get him married to. A lawyer who maintains a gang in Guntur is also an aspiring MLA. Manoj will turn back on them to get the love of his life. Watch the movie which is fully action packed. Manchu Manoj's performance in the movie is the highlight of the movie.
Manchu Manoj and Pragya Jaiswal are playing the lead roles in the movie and Veteran actors Rao Ramesh and Kota Srinivasa Rao will be seen in crucial roles and their acting is satisfactory. Pragya Jaiswal's chemistry had worked to some extent with Manchu Manoj. Sampath Raj had acted well in the making. Manoj had delivered the punch dialogues in a good way. The first half is utterly useless and the second half is okayish. Even a strong casting couldn't save the movie. Pragya Jaiswal is beautiful, but she is completely stone-faced. Sampath is the only positive among the casting.
Two songs are lovely and admirable. The comedy track is not given more importance and Manchu Manoj's poses in many sequences are intolerable to watch. Sampath's characterization in the second half is made superbly as an MLA who is an antagonist for Manchu Manoj. The editing part is bit lengthy and will make the audience restless in some scenes. The cinematography is the biggest strength and even at times that is spoiled due to some hush-hush cuts. The editor should have done a commendable job. Production values are good, but everything goes in vain till the end.
This Action Entertainer is written and directed by KS Satya and produced by Sree Varun Atluri under the banner Claps and Whistles Entertainments. Gunturodu Movie Teaser will start with Massive dialogue from Manchu Manoj in his new look. But the movie which may not have much to be entertained, but packed with action. Overall, a film which is one time watchable. The boring scenes which lack the humor don't quite look impressive. Thigs could have been better at least with crisp editing. 137 minutes running time also tests our patience a lot.
Is Such B-Grade Stuff necessary in Tollywood ?? Just when the whole world looks at Tollywood with heads high, there are few movies which pull the reputation to the bottom. Most of the movies are prioritizing B-grade stuff to grab attention. Is that a real necessity or is it a selling point for theater owners and distributors?
- "I FEEL SHAME for ACTING in THOSE TV COMMERCIALS..."
- After such a 'HOT AVATAR', She is going to perform 'SUCH A ROLE'...!!!
- PIC TALK: Envy Her Perfect Structure
- INSIDE STORY: Baahubali-2 Leaked Online?
- Producer's Young Daughter DATES with NEWLY MARRIED HERO
- INSIDE STORY: Samantha fell down in the Shooting Spot?
- INSIDE STORY: Chiranjeevi Targets Baahubali Records
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE: Peeping Assets in TIGHT CLOTHES !!!
- INSIDE STORY: Financial Problems Threaten Baahubali-2 Tamil Release
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 25/04/2017
- HOT PHOTOS - TAMANNAAH in EXPOSING COSTUMES - TOO HOT TO HANDLE !!!
- INSIDE STORY: Mahesh Babu Finally Back To Work
- WoW...!!! This HOT BIKINI MODEL is going to PAIR with 'MASS TELUGU HERO'
- Baahubali-2 Pre-Release Business: 500 Crore Sensation