What Is Good
- Okayish second half
- Sampath's character
What Is Bad
- Humourless portions
Gunturodu is an action entertainer about an unemployed who wants whatever he wishes and who is very aggressive in his mindset like any other guy in the society. His father wants some girl to get him married to. A lawyer who maintains a gang in Guntur is also an aspiring MLA. Manoj will turn back on them to get the love of his life. Watch the movie which is fully action packed. Manchu Manoj's performance in the movie is the highlight of the movie.
Manchu Manoj and Pragya Jaiswal are playing the lead roles in the movie and Veteran actors Rao Ramesh and Kota Srinivasa Rao will be seen in crucial roles and their acting is satisfactory. Pragya Jaiswal's chemistry had worked to some extent with Manchu Manoj. Sampath Raj had acted well in the making. Manoj had delivered the punch dialogues in a good way. The first half is utterly useless and the second half is okayish. Even a strong casting couldn't save the movie. Pragya Jaiswal is beautiful, but she is completely stone-faced. Sampath is the only positive among the casting.
Two songs are lovely and admirable. The comedy track is not given more importance and Manchu Manoj's poses in many sequences are intolerable to watch. Sampath's characterization in the second half is made superbly as an MLA who is an antagonist for Manchu Manoj. The editing part is bit lengthy and will make the audience restless in some scenes. The cinematography is the biggest strength and even at times that is spoiled due to some hush-hush cuts. The editor should have done a commendable job. Production values are good, but everything goes in vain till the end.
This Action Entertainer is written and directed by KS Satya and produced by Sree Varun Atluri under the banner Claps and Whistles Entertainments. Gunturodu Movie Teaser will start with Massive dialogue from Manchu Manoj in his new look. But the movie which may not have much to be entertained, but packed with action. Overall, a film which is one time watchable. The boring scenes which lack the humor don't quite look impressive. Thigs could have been better at least with crisp editing. 137 minutes running time also tests our patience a lot.
FIRST REPORT: JAI LAVA KUSA - Audacious Start, Frantic Middle, Loses Steam finally! Junior NTR is back on the big screen after a year and fans go berserk for his entry. The movie starts off on a good note with some comedy and passable moments. Jai's entry in Interval block is the major highlight and the action sequence in that time is a treat to watch
- These 11 Photos of Raashi in White Transparent Saree is going Viral for all RIGHT reasons
- Fans get Excited and Mobbed TAMANNAAH at the Airport and this is how SHE REACTED - PHOTOS Inside
- 'JAI LAVA KUSA' faces a BIG CHALLENGE at Box-Office and it is not 'SPYDER'
- PIC TALK: Daring Girl Bares It All Once Again
- Arjun Reddy director selected his next hero
- Prabhas is ready to go to Bollywood
- 22 Throwback TEMPTING photos of TRISHA in WHITE TRANSPARENT dress - Those Expressions on her face...
- INSIDE STORY: Poor Publicity from Spyder Team
- TV Hottie TURNS out to be a BIG SCREEN Heroine
- INSIDE STORY: Ram Gopal Varma to face Trouble from TDP?
- Can you guess the Hottie who has such a flat tummy and toned physique? More Photos
- Sai Pallavi a mother of a four year girl
- "If guys have sex, it's FUN and If girls have sex, it's a SIN...??"
- Rajamouli Reveals His Role in Amaravati