What Is Good
- Okayish second half
- Sampath's character
What Is Bad
- Humourless portions
Gunturodu is an action entertainer about an unemployed who wants whatever he wishes and who is very aggressive in his mindset like any other guy in the society. His father wants some girl to get him married to. A lawyer who maintains a gang in Guntur is also an aspiring MLA. Manoj will turn back on them to get the love of his life. Watch the movie which is fully action packed. Manchu Manoj's performance in the movie is the highlight of the movie.
Manchu Manoj and Pragya Jaiswal are playing the lead roles in the movie and Veteran actors Rao Ramesh and Kota Srinivasa Rao will be seen in crucial roles and their acting is satisfactory. Pragya Jaiswal's chemistry had worked to some extent with Manchu Manoj. Sampath Raj had acted well in the making. Manoj had delivered the punch dialogues in a good way. The first half is utterly useless and the second half is okayish. Even a strong casting couldn't save the movie. Pragya Jaiswal is beautiful, but she is completely stone-faced. Sampath is the only positive among the casting.
Two songs are lovely and admirable. The comedy track is not given more importance and Manchu Manoj's poses in many sequences are intolerable to watch. Sampath's characterization in the second half is made superbly as an MLA who is an antagonist for Manchu Manoj. The editing part is bit lengthy and will make the audience restless in some scenes. The cinematography is the biggest strength and even at times that is spoiled due to some hush-hush cuts. The editor should have done a commendable job. Production values are good, but everything goes in vain till the end.
This Action Entertainer is written and directed by KS Satya and produced by Sree Varun Atluri under the banner Claps and Whistles Entertainments. Gunturodu Movie Teaser will start with Massive dialogue from Manchu Manoj in his new look. But the movie which may not have much to be entertained, but packed with action. Overall, a film which is one time watchable. The boring scenes which lack the humor don't quite look impressive. Thigs could have been better at least with crisp editing. 137 minutes running time also tests our patience a lot.
C'mon, Now she just needs to nod and give the Green Signal It was announced a few days back that the daughter of yesteryear dreamgirl Sridevi, Jhanvi Kapoor, will be making much-expected film debut with Dhadak, which is produced by Ace Director/ Producer Karan Johar in his Dharma productions. The first look at the movie was released as well, featuring the gorgeous Jahnvi.
- Oops! Priyanka Chopra wearing a See-Through Transparent Dress and exposes - Photos Inside
- Despite Flops, He gets a Big Opportunity here again
- It's going to be a Double Treat
- WooHoo - Here is the return of the Cute Mallu Beauty after Pregnancy rumours - Exclusive Photos Inside
- Young Beauty is Happy as her movie Flops at the Box-Office
- Original 'Premam' Hero returns as 'Richie'
- Jyothika spoiling the family reputation of Suriya Sivakumar
- Records should come behind you - You shouldn't run behind Records, Mahesh!
- That's indeed a Big One for the Actress Daughter!
- The 26-Year-Old model flaunts her hot body and sensuous curves and makes us erected with temptations - More Photos Inside
- Director is Too Angry on AP Government and their Awards - Check his Open Letter
- Whooaa... BIGG BOSS contestants are now a Couple
- A Big Sequel is confirmed - Guess, what it is?
- Anushka delays to show off yet again