What Is Good
- Hugh Jackman
- Dark tone
- R-Rated stuff
What Is Bad
- Nothing Really!
The movie is set in the period of 2029 and it begins where mutants are on the verge of extinction. Professor Xavier's school doesn't exist anymore and he lives a low-key life along with Logan near Mexican border and at one stage they face life and death situation and what happens thereafter is said with more violence and gore.
Wolverine is one of the most popular characters in X-Men franchise and no one could have fit the bill so perfect other than Hugh Jackman. He has carried such a huge weight in his shoulders for so long. No one can fill his void and he has saved his best for the last. His ageing body makes us feel sorry. But still the action scenes are pure violent and gore. Thanks to Logan's claws, we see loads of bloodshed. Apart from these, he shines even in emotional moments. Dafne Keen will definitely reach new heights. She just proves, she's feisty as her father Logan. Patrick Stewart as Professor Xavier scores once again. The relationship between the 3 characters forms the crux of the film. Rest of the characters also did justice to their roles.
This is not the usual Super hero movie saving the World from Alien attack or so. Scott Frank's screenplay is also gripping. Even though the running time is 137 minutes, we get more than our money's worth. The Production values are way too high. Lyrics penned by Trent Reznor for 'Hurt' is just sheer goosebumps material. Cinematography is also top notch and brilliant. Let's hope MCU will learn to make a good R Rated movie.
Logan is a gnarly, emotional and honest film about Wolverine. Hugh Jackman carries the movie in a minimalist, yet terrifying performance. The movie has more bloodshed, gore, violence and lots of f-bombs. But apart from it, some solid emotional content. The dark tone is perfect and the supporting characters are als perfect. The perfect end to Hugh's run as Wolverine!
Editorial - Where are these celebrities who posed for Photos with broom sticks for Swachch Bharath? Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Swachh Bharat campaign on October 2, 2014. As a part of this campaign, it is the duty of every citizen in the country to keep the streets, roads, and infrastructure of the place clean and tidy. This mission's main motive was to create a clean India.
- Surya and Keerthi Suresh shooting stopped as a 'Holy Place' shouldn't be spoiled
- Pawan Kalyan's next is going to be remake of 'Theri' with complete changes in second half
- 'A' actor hits a rare century!
- Mahesh Babu can be happy with SPYDER FLOP - Read to know the Reason behind!
- SHOCKING: 'Baahubali' Prabhas Jodi gets 'Attacked'
- TRADE: Can 'Raja The Great' beat 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' at the Box-Office? An Analysis
- Mega Hero's Non-Stop Work Mode
- Can you guess this Beauty & Sexy heroine who joins Balayya for his next project?
- Nayantara's movie faces troubles yet again!
- Can Balayya change the fortunes of the Director after repeated Flops?
- Inside Story: Allu Arjun is Too Greedy
- Can the Young LIE couple score at least this time?
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 17/10/2017
- Box-Office: An Excellent First Weekend Collection Report for 'Raju Gari Gadhi 2' - But still a 'FLOP' in overseas