What Is Good
- Second half screen play
What Is Bad
- Unwanted song placements
- First half
Gautam (Sai Ram Shanker) is an orphan and joyful guy, works as recovery agent in Panduga Finance. He falls in the love with the beautiful girl Swechcha (Reshmi Menon) and tries to impress her by telling lies. When Sewchcha was about to express her love, she gets kidnapped and Gautam starts getting threatening calls. Who is Kidnapper? and what is the reason behind her kidnap. To know it watch the movie till the end.
Sai Ram Shankar has got the best role and he has given the finest performance in the movie and had proved his individuality. He had impressed the audiences with his stylish looks, expressions and performance. Reshmi Menon is good as per the limitations of his character. Sarath Kumar as usual, delivers his wonderful performance and his acting style has huge fan bases. Pruthvi,Viva Harsha had entertained the movie with their comedy. Aditya Menon, MS. Narayana and others have performed excellently.
The music of Mahat Narayan, the brother of late music director Chakri is one of the major highlight. The songs are good and melodious to hear. The BGM has elevated many key scenes in the movie. Cinematography by Siddharth Ramasamy is perfect and appreciatable. The Production values are good. Editing of Karthik's could have been far better and some aspect is found missing in the movie. Screenplay is good and dialogues are written well. The director had overall given a neat making.
Nenorakam is different from the other routine films. There is a lot of good and interesting stuff that appeal the audiences to a greater extent. It is surely going to bring some good name for Sai Ramshankar as an actor. The first half of the movie is loaded with romantic track of hero trying to impress actress with lies and finally having a interval twist, which connects to the audience well. The movie is about social basic problem which the parents are facing in recent trends.
C'mon, Now she just needs to nod and give the Green Signal It was announced a few days back that the daughter of yesteryear dreamgirl Sridevi, Jhanvi Kapoor, will be making much-expected film debut with Dhadak, which is produced by Ace Director/ Producer Karan Johar in his Dharma productions. The first look at the movie was released as well, featuring the gorgeous Jahnvi.
- Oops! Priyanka Chopra wearing a See-Through Transparent Dress and exposes - Photos Inside
- Despite Flops, He gets a Big Opportunity here again
- It's going to be a Double Treat
- WooHoo - Here is the return of the Cute Mallu Beauty after Pregnancy rumours - Exclusive Photos Inside
- Young Beauty is Happy as her movie Flops at the Box-Office
- Original 'Premam' Hero returns as 'Richie'
- Jyothika spoiling the family reputation of Suriya Sivakumar
- Records should come behind you - You shouldn't run behind Records, Mahesh!
- That's indeed a Big One for the Actress Daughter!
- The 26-Year-Old model flaunts her hot body and sensuous curves and makes us erected with temptations - More Photos Inside
- Director is Too Angry on AP Government and their Awards - Check his Open Letter
- Whooaa... BIGG BOSS contestants are now a Couple
- A Big Sequel is confirmed - Guess, what it is?
- Anushka delays to show off yet again