What Is Good
- Second half screen play
What Is Bad
- Unwanted song placements
- First half
Gautam (Sai Ram Shanker) is an orphan and joyful guy, works as recovery agent in Panduga Finance. He falls in the love with the beautiful girl Swechcha (Reshmi Menon) and tries to impress her by telling lies. When Sewchcha was about to express her love, she gets kidnapped and Gautam starts getting threatening calls. Who is Kidnapper? and what is the reason behind her kidnap. To know it watch the movie till the end.
Sai Ram Shankar has got the best role and he has given the finest performance in the movie and had proved his individuality. He had impressed the audiences with his stylish looks, expressions and performance. Reshmi Menon is good as per the limitations of his character. Sarath Kumar as usual, delivers his wonderful performance and his acting style has huge fan bases. Pruthvi,Viva Harsha had entertained the movie with their comedy. Aditya Menon, MS. Narayana and others have performed excellently.
The music of Mahat Narayan, the brother of late music director Chakri is one of the major highlight. The songs are good and melodious to hear. The BGM has elevated many key scenes in the movie. Cinematography by Siddharth Ramasamy is perfect and appreciatable. The Production values are good. Editing of Karthik's could have been far better and some aspect is found missing in the movie. Screenplay is good and dialogues are written well. The director had overall given a neat making.
Nenorakam is different from the other routine films. There is a lot of good and interesting stuff that appeal the audiences to a greater extent. It is surely going to bring some good name for Sai Ramshankar as an actor. The first half of the movie is loaded with romantic track of hero trying to impress actress with lies and finally having a interval twist, which connects to the audience well. The movie is about social basic problem which the parents are facing in recent trends.
FIRST REPORT: JAI LAVA KUSA - Audacious Start, Frantic Middle, Loses Steam finally! Junior NTR is back on the big screen after a year and fans go berserk for his entry. The movie starts off on a good note with some comedy and passable moments. Jai's entry in Interval block is the major highlight and the action sequence in that time is a treat to watch
- These 11 Photos of Raashi in White Transparent Saree is going Viral for all RIGHT reasons
- Fans get Excited and Mobbed TAMANNAAH at the Airport and this is how SHE REACTED - PHOTOS Inside
- 'JAI LAVA KUSA' faces a BIG CHALLENGE at Box-Office and it is not 'SPYDER'
- PIC TALK: Daring Girl Bares It All Once Again
- Arjun Reddy director selected his next hero
- Prabhas is ready to go to Bollywood
- 22 Throwback TEMPTING photos of TRISHA in WHITE TRANSPARENT dress - Those Expressions on her face...
- INSIDE STORY: Poor Publicity from Spyder Team
- TV Hottie TURNS out to be a BIG SCREEN Heroine
- INSIDE STORY: Ram Gopal Varma to face Trouble from TDP?
- Can you guess the Hottie who has such a flat tummy and toned physique? More Photos
- Sai Pallavi a mother of a four year girl
- "If guys have sex, it's FUN and If girls have sex, it's a SIN...??"
- Rajamouli Reveals His Role in Amaravati