What Is Good
- Realistic approach
What Is Bad
- Experimentation may not work with everyone
This movie is a realistic approach to the local life in Angamaly with Pepe (Antony Varghese) as the movie’s hero. The story is usual and has nothing new to offer, but the screenplay that says the proverbial tale of men who live by the sword is gripping and has a fresh feel to it. How the guy tackles the challenges is the rest of the movie.
The movie director Lijo Jose Pellissery is all set to carve a niche for himself by taking a run at experimentation films in Malayalam cinema. Anthony Varghese, Sharath Kumar, Reshma Rajan, Ullas Jose Chemban have acted in predominant roles and their acting deserves a big round of applause. The performance by every artist is very realistic and excellent, and the credit for this high level of perfection goes to the director who took up this challenge of casting 86 newcomers through the movie.
Girish Gangadharan has set frames that bring out the true beauty of Angamaly place of Kerala beautifully. The cinematography has been dealt with much care as to not lose its realistic essence. Prasanth Pillai's music is another highlight of the movie and the taste of folk in them will definitely make a mark. The technical aspects of the movie are made excellently and appreciatable. The director’s work is amazing and awesome.
Mollywood’s Angamaly Diaries is one of the more fresh and terrific attempts made by a filmmaker of late in Mollywood. Chemban has weaved in the dialogues, food, music and culture of the people in Angamaly to the plot, paying careful attention to every intricate detail, while making it an engaging movie. The movie was appreciated by Prithviraj as an entertaining movie. There are many surprises in the film including a single and well-placed shot that is lasting for more than ten minutes, and it makes the film different. Watch the movie and have a blast.
FIRST REPORT: JAI LAVA KUSA - Audacious Start, Frantic Middle, Loses Steam finally! Junior NTR is back on the big screen after a year and fans go berserk for his entry. The movie starts off on a good note with some comedy and passable moments. Jai's entry in Interval block is the major highlight and the action sequence in that time is a treat to watch
- These 11 Photos of Raashi in White Transparent Saree is going Viral for all RIGHT reasons
- Fans get Excited and Mobbed TAMANNAAH at the Airport and this is how SHE REACTED - PHOTOS Inside
- 'JAI LAVA KUSA' faces a BIG CHALLENGE at Box-Office and it is not 'SPYDER'
- PIC TALK: Daring Girl Bares It All Once Again
- Arjun Reddy director selected his next hero
- Prabhas is ready to go to Bollywood
- 22 Throwback TEMPTING photos of TRISHA in WHITE TRANSPARENT dress - Those Expressions on her face...
- INSIDE STORY: Poor Publicity from Spyder Team
- TV Hottie TURNS out to be a BIG SCREEN Heroine
- INSIDE STORY: Ram Gopal Varma to face Trouble from TDP?
- Can you guess the Hottie who has such a flat tummy and toned physique? More Photos
- Sai Pallavi a mother of a four year girl
- "If guys have sex, it's FUN and If girls have sex, it's a SIN...??"
- Rajamouli Reveals His Role in Amaravati