What Is Good
- Realistic approach
What Is Bad
- Experimentation may not work with everyone
This movie is a realistic approach to the local life in Angamaly with Pepe (Antony Varghese) as the movie’s hero. The story is usual and has nothing new to offer, but the screenplay that says the proverbial tale of men who live by the sword is gripping and has a fresh feel to it. How the guy tackles the challenges is the rest of the movie.
The movie director Lijo Jose Pellissery is all set to carve a niche for himself by taking a run at experimentation films in Malayalam cinema. Anthony Varghese, Sharath Kumar, Reshma Rajan, Ullas Jose Chemban have acted in predominant roles and their acting deserves a big round of applause. The performance by every artist is very realistic and excellent, and the credit for this high level of perfection goes to the director who took up this challenge of casting 86 newcomers through the movie.
Girish Gangadharan has set frames that bring out the true beauty of Angamaly place of Kerala beautifully. The cinematography has been dealt with much care as to not lose its realistic essence. Prasanth Pillai's music is another highlight of the movie and the taste of folk in them will definitely make a mark. The technical aspects of the movie are made excellently and appreciatable. The director’s work is amazing and awesome.
Mollywood’s Angamaly Diaries is one of the more fresh and terrific attempts made by a filmmaker of late in Mollywood. Chemban has weaved in the dialogues, food, music and culture of the people in Angamaly to the plot, paying careful attention to every intricate detail, while making it an engaging movie. The movie was appreciated by Prithviraj as an entertaining movie. There are many surprises in the film including a single and well-placed shot that is lasting for more than ten minutes, and it makes the film different. Watch the movie and have a blast.
C'mon, Now she just needs to nod and give the Green Signal It was announced a few days back that the daughter of yesteryear dreamgirl Sridevi, Jhanvi Kapoor, will be making much-expected film debut with Dhadak, which is produced by Ace Director/ Producer Karan Johar in his Dharma productions. The first look at the movie was released as well, featuring the gorgeous Jahnvi.
- Oops! Priyanka Chopra wearing a See-Through Transparent Dress and exposes - Photos Inside
- Despite Flops, He gets a Big Opportunity here again
- It's going to be a Double Treat
- WooHoo - Here is the return of the Cute Mallu Beauty after Pregnancy rumours - Exclusive Photos Inside
- Young Beauty is Happy as her movie Flops at the Box-Office
- Original 'Premam' Hero returns as 'Richie'
- Jyothika spoiling the family reputation of Suriya Sivakumar
- Records should come behind you - You shouldn't run behind Records, Mahesh!
- That's indeed a Big One for the Actress Daughter!
- The 26-Year-Old model flaunts her hot body and sensuous curves and makes us erected with temptations - More Photos Inside
- Director is Too Angry on AP Government and their Awards - Check his Open Letter
- Whooaa... BIGG BOSS contestants are now a Couple
- A Big Sequel is confirmed - Guess, what it is?
- Anushka delays to show off yet again