What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Silly mistakes
- Lacks Energy to entertain the audience
The story of Trapped movie is very simple and it is absolutely a thriller movie. Shaurya (Raj Kumar Rao) is an employee who gets stuck in an empty apartment located in Mumbai. Shaurya apparently has to survive without food, water, and electricity. The film is about how he successfully escapes from the dreadful situation and gets back to his normal living. Watch the movie to know what happens next.
The majority of the film revolves around Raj Kumar Rao, and there is a less part for the female lead played by Geetanjali Thapa. It is a complete one man show by Raj Kumar Rao. Driving this film entirely on his shoulders is one of the best things we witness on the big screen. Raj Kumar Rao proves the fact that he is a terrific under rated actor. Usually one man show movies will not yield expected results. Geetanjali Thapa is seen in limited roles and then too she had done justice to her roles.
The cinematography which was made by Siddarth Diwan is impressive and awesome. With his camera, he has tried showing every minute details of the movie. His camera work is a major highlight of the film. The editing is excellent, and there are no major complaints about the editor’s work. The background score of the movie is good. There are too many good things about the film, and the music is one such aspect. The sound designing is fantastic. The graphics and VFX work is good. In short the technical aspects are made perfectly.
The entire success of the movie lies in its screenplay and the performance of the lead actor. Both the aspects are excellent in the film. At times, the film lacks the energy to entertain the audiences, but then the crispy running time helps us to stay connected to the movie and the lead character. The director Motwane’s skills of creating emotions correctly and the lead Raj Kumar Rao’s ability to perform are the shining elements of the movie Trapped. There are few silly logics which are not tightened up, but if we neglect them, the film is entertaining. If you want to be trapped, watch the movie this weekend.
Now, it's time for KAJAL AGGARWAL to say 'YES' Dhanush joined hands with Director Balaji Mohan (Kadhalil Sothappuvathu Yeppadi/ Love failure starring Siddharth, Amala Paul) in 2015 and delivered a decent commercial success with the hilarious, action-packed mass entertainer Maari that co-starred Kajal Aggarwal, Robot Shankar, Mime Gopi.
- ARJUN REDDY GIRL's 'FUNKY FACIAL EXPRESSIONS' will Tease you - Check the complete Photo collection
- After the success of 'DJ', now Bunny goes to OOTY, TAMIL NADU
- APHERALD EXCLUSIVE: Dhanush and Aishwarya Dhanush CELEBRATING NAVARATRI - Photos Inside
- Is Shah Rukh Khan ready to remake in Vikram Vedha??
- HANSIKA stoops down her Level to 'THIS' - Her Recent Photoshoot for Diwali goes VIRAL - Check it Out!
- Aditi, Swara, Sasha - The Perfect Threesome Treat for your eyes - Watch all SEXY Photos inside
- Mahesh Babu's SPYDER girl posing with Torn Clothes for a Photo shoot - See it for yourselves!
- View Pics: These Latest Clicks of SONAM KAPOOR would literally take your breath away
- "Ofcourse, There are few Producers, Directors who call us to Sleep with them to give a chance..."
- PIC TALK: Sexy and Striking Pose
- Mahesh Babu Appreciates NTR's Jai Lava Kusa
- TRADE: Solid Sunday for Jai Lava Kusa
- TRADE: Jai Lava Kusa Breaches 50 Crore Share Mark
- Mersal Teaser - FAKE BOTS, PAID LIKES, and an ILLUSION of Most Liked Teaser - EXPOSED!