What Is Good
- Venky and Ritika Singh
What Is Bad
- Usual Sports Drama Cliches
- Predictable twists
The story is about a boxing coach (Victory Venkatesh), who is not able to win the championship of his time due to malpractices by his opponent. He finds a fisher-woman (Rithika Singh) who is aggressive and suitable for the boxing role. He trains her hard and makes her the boxing champion. Watch the movie and be motivated after seeing it.
Victory Venkatesh had acted excellently with more power and thick beard. He had acted amazingly and had proved his individuality. Director Sudha Kongara Prasad had consequently began gathering further information about female boxers and networked with Indian Olympic athletes including Mary Kom, in order to help write her script. Rithika Singh had made her debut entry through the movie and the movie is the remake of Tamil movie which was released in the title 'Irudhisutru and as Saala Khadoos in Hindi.
Santhosh Narayanan had scored music which is melodious and motivating. The background scoring was also made excellently. K.A. Sakthivel had looked after the cinematography work was also neatly made. The location chosen was superb supported by the background scoring is phenomenal. Sathish Suriya had done the editing part which is apt and made perfectly. Sudha Kongara had previously worked as the assistant director for Maniratnam and her work deserves a big round of applause...
Victory Venkatesh's style of acting will definitely win hearts of his fans to a greater extent as he had dedicatedly made his performance. The story is a sports drama movie which has inspiring climax will motivate many. Nasser had done his portion of acting decently. The slang of speech by the heroine was made well and the movie is anticipated to earn good collections for the box office. Rithika Singh's power packed performances is rocking and is energetic. Her actions will stun many.
PIC TALK: Stunning Babe's Bikini Treat There are several heroines who are beautiful and voluptuous but could not sustain in film industry due to lack of success. Usually, such heroines fade away from public memory and limelight. But then, the advent of social media has given more space to such heroines.
- INSIDE STORY: Baahubali Touch for Spyder
- Aishwarya is getting back to KOLLYWOOD!!
- AISHWARYA RAI was called as AUNTY by this popular actress!!
- INSIDE STORY: Rajinikanth New Party in July
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 27/05/2017
- INSIDE STORY: Chiranjeevi to make a comeback to Politics?
- INSIDE STORY: Dual Treat Ready for Mahesh Fans
- Her sexy curves are not valid in BIG SCREEN!!
- INSIDE STORY: Jai Lava Kusa is a Copied Film?
- TRADE: Baahubali-2 Breaches the 1600 Crore Mark
- Nagarjuna's Control on Rakul Preet Singh's glamour!!!
- Rarandoi Veduka Chooddham First Day Collections
- Salman Khan's Tubelight trailer launched successfully... WATCH The TRAILER HERE
- Bahubali-2 continues to create ripples