What Is Good
- Debut actor Ishaan
What Is Bad
Chanti (Ishaan) is a reckless youth who hates women as his girl friend (Anjela) cheats him big time. And due to this upset, he gets into clash with cops and he even break his legs. And as he realizes later he himself comes forward to help the family. That family has a beautiful girl called Anjali (Mannara Chopra). As things go on smooth note, A Psycho (Anoop Singh) who is on the run follows Anjali. What happened to Anjali? Will Chanti marry Anjali? What happened to his heart break?
Debutante Ishaan is rock solid and he has done justice to his role. He has a solid screen space and he looks awesome. Puri Jagannadh has extracted the best from him and has shown him in a mass avatar. Thakur Anoop Singh as baddie has been exemplary. Mannara Chopra is beautiful and her acting skills have slightly improved than the earlier movies. Angela Krislinzki doesn't have much to offer. Rest of the cast also doesn't have much to offer. All other characters are too weak. And Ali's comedy doesn't even evokes smile. In fact, it's annoying.
What happened to Puri Jagannadh is a big question. His way of narration is totally awkward. First half is bearable with some jokes on ex-girl friends and breakup. The movie is haywire with lack of continuity. Second half is totally pathetic. We don't even have a clue what did they think. Logic goes for a toss. Psycho killer is on the loose and no one bothers to arrest him. How can a director of Puri's stature can do such a movie? Screenplay is total gross. Editing, Music are also below average. Dialogues are some what impressive.
This is one of those movies which should have never been made. Screenplay is totally pathetic. Shaddy Editing and soul-less Music add more woes to the pathetic story. Only good thing is Ishaan has got a good debut. Dialogues are little good. Rest of them are totally worse.
Pawan Kalyan to meet Andhra CM by this month end - What are the issues to be discussed? Amaravathi sources have stated that the actor cum politician Pawan Kalyan will meet Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on July 31st to discuss the kidney related diseases in the Uddanam region of Srikakulam district in Andhra Pradesh.
- SEE this couple having fun in Swimwear - An enjoyment loving couple
- Alia Bhatt shares shocking details during shooting
- So, this is the 'SECRET of AGELESS BEAUTY' ??
- Why Samantha has no plans for HONEYMOON?????
- Top 4 Bollywood movie songs taken in two wheeler, Watch the Video
- Young Actress Showed her BACK at first and now she TURNS BACK again
- Oh.. Jeez... Don't Wear it Rakul.... You look Dowdy - Fan makes OPEN REQUEST
- PIC TALK: Vulturous Beauty in Rowdy Pose
- Kajal Aggarwal refuses to put the HOT DOG in her mouth - Feels WEIRD as it was a Dirty joke
- These 10 SCREEN CAPS of KAJAL AGGARWAL from her FIRST ITEM SONG will ERECT YOUR MOOD
- Dhanush removes mic and leaves TV9 Interview Angrily - Watch Video
- Akkineni family member SPOILED this 19-Year-Old Actress
- Tamannaah AVOIDS ACTING WITH 'THAT ACTOR' as he 'MISBEHAVED'
- TRADE: Nani Overtakes Pawan Kalyan